Make your first million - page 131

Daniil Stolnikov:
Oops-a-daisy:

Have fun, crocodiles!!! Mosquitoes and gnats!!! And I'm off for a smoke, as Old one advised ;)
Kolya's resting while Poor guy's exhausted.

George Merts:

What's there to console me about? On Monday morning my owl will open a short...

Let's see...

you're jumping in? don't land between the rails...

Alexey Busygin:
Kolyan's resting while he's exhausted.
Kolyan's retired))

Daniil Stolnikov:
I retired Kolyan))
No, not retired, he was out all day yesterday, so he's exhausted, look at the euras collapsed like at home.

Daniil Stolnikov:
You're jumping into a leaving one? Watch out you don't land between the rails.

Why would that be ???

The current upward corrective movement started on 27 May, yesterday marked a turnaround, a bounce from February levels, plus a bounce from the global trend line acceleration that started in mid-June last year. Today is a confirmation of the turnaround. At the opening of the next day (on Monday) we enter short, the SL is set 20 pips above the trend line. The volume is 5% under the strike.

What is the "leaving"?

And if the price goes up by the end of the Ameriades, you can't go in. But I don't think it will.

George Merts:

Why would that be ???

The current upward corrective movement started on 27 May, yesterday marked a turnaround, a bounce from February levels, plus a bounce from the global trend line acceleration that started in mid-June last year. Today is a confirmation of the turnaround. At the opening of the next day (on Monday) we enter short, the SL is set 20 pips above the trend line. The volume is 5% under the strike.

What is the "leaving"?

And if the price will go up by the end of the day, one may not enter. But I think, the price will not go up.

I'm laughing - exhale. Don't rush - think it over carefully - check the system. By 1.08 you may enter on the yen and 1.504 on the pound.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm laughing - breathe it out. Just take your time - think it over carefully - check the system. So by 1.08 you can enter on the yen and by 1.504 on the pound.
I don't need to check anything, it's all been checked a long time ago. Owl will check. My job is just to make sure it doesn't make mistakes. And I'm entering without takeprofits, it's a reversal system.

George Merts:
I don't need to check anything, everything has been checked a long time ago. The owls will check it. My job is just to make sure that no mistakes are made. I'm entering without takeprofits, the system is reversible.
Laughing again ))

Grail a la YusufHodge? ))

I don't understand a fucking thing. What grail?

Just a system. Crammed into the owl. Doesn't need to be checked against anything else. It just works until the stop-trade rule kicks in, at which point it's all redone.

You say "reconcile," I tell you it's already reconciled. Why are you bringing some kind of grail into this?

I wish you'd show me a normal trade.

George Merts:

I don't understand a fucking thing. What grail?

Just a system. Crammed into the owl. You don't have to check anything anymore. It just works until the stop-trade rule kicks in, at which point it's all redone.

You say "reconcile," I tell you it's already reconciled. Why are you bringing some kind of grail into this?

I wish you'd show me a normal trade.

I'm just wondering, why don't you show me how it's done? Since your system is so infallible and you've got an owl - what's stopping you from making the same 1% a day? Not so infallible...
Reason: