Make your first million - page 112

Daniil Stolnikov:
What's the fifth one already? ))) oh fuck!!!
Maybe I'm already confused?

Alexandr Murzin:
Maybe I'm already confused.
Kazan - taken, Astrakhan - taken. Spak... - Didn't take

I'm confused myself to be honest )) But in my memory I've lost two invoices (Dukas and cent) and one short film, which I do not count - it was only a trailer ))

So there's going to be a 4th. Haven't you seen Rich People Cry Too?

Alexandr Murzin:
So there's going to be a 4th. Haven't you seen "The Rich Have a Cry"?
I did, but I don't remember what it was about.) Some of it's just the usual plantation owners running around in a big house with stairs and shit.

Sergey Efimenko:
Well as if in the first place I'm not positioning it as a record or anything like that, I'm just showing that it's not so hard if you want, further I just got "greedy" and moved away from one of my own rules :))), and in general I would not even call such a graph a medium if we talk about overclocking (but such a goal was not), besides the topic seems to sound a bit different, although somewhere in the first posts there is a mention of a stable 10% ... And do you really think anyone in their right mind would show a graph like this here, with a stable 10% per day? What's the point of that...? :)))

"Next, I just got greedy" is the explanation given by 99% of those who lost an account. So it can be disregarded altogether. There is no result.

Well, no one will show you graphs with an average 10% a day, because there are no such charts. There are charts of "lucky" type. But if we're talking about stable trading, the average profit of 1% a day is already very good.

George Merts:

"Next, I just got greedy" is the explanation given by 99% of those who lost an account. So it can be disregarded altogether. There is no result.

And, of course, no one will show you graphs with an average 10% a day, because there are no such graphs. There are charts of the "lucky" type. But if we are talking about stable trading, an average profit of 1% a day is already very good.

You have the right to think so, but in general this reminds me of the phrase about the gopher, which you can't see, but it's there ;))) In addition, after a certain amount, there is no point in "churning out" such a percentage per day. As for the "greedy excuse" this is not a trading account, but just for such experiments on deposit accrual/withdrawal. In fact the personal goal was set and achieved - to keep it for a month, and while the account is being maximized/wiped out, the rebate returns a share of spread from the profit for new experiments ;)))

Sergey Efimenko:
Actually, the personal goal was set and met - to hold out for a month,

Well... Daniel lasted longer...

What I don't understand is, are we bragging to each other about virtual records? Or with real trading with a deposit of $1000 and more ?

George Merts:

Well... Daniel lasted longer...

What I don't understand is, are we bragging to each other about virtual records? Or are we trading with a deposit of $1000 or more?

As for me, I`m not bragging, I`m not in the habit of doing that, I`m just saying that nothing is impossible, even if people say that it`s unlikely ;))) After all, the main thing is to meet expectations, so I wanted to use a small example to show that there is a possibility... Even if only one in a million ;))) The question is that someone may or may not be able to do it... And the main thing is not to forget the systematic approach ;))

The topic is getting long...

Can someone start a new one? At least .5 percent a day steady equati for a month...

I'd even chip in to see it.

Sergey Efimenko:

It's not like I'm bragging, I don't have that habit, I'm just saying that nothing is impossible, even if they say it's unlikely ;))) After all, the main thing is to meet expectations, so with a small example I wanted to show that there is a probability... Even if only one in a million ;))) The question is that someone may or may not be able to do it... And the main thing is not to forget the systematic approach ;))

Well, show me your "one in a million chance" with a deposit of $1000 !

No !

And there is no way. No expectations are met, the probability is vanishingly small, and it is simply stupid to take it into account.

Reason: