Reasoning: How do you become a millionaire? Or .... - page 15

multiplicator:

To understand that a reversal has occurred, the chart must have already gone slightly in the opposite direction.

trading reversals on a flat chart usually takes place like this:

as you can see, the results of all these trades are negative.

Watch this video if you haven't. Many questions can be answered in an easy-to-understand form.

The shape of the price charts can be assessed as the action of vibration i.e. people's behaviour.

On the screen we see a flat shape. We need to see a volumetric one. I see how to do it. I don't have the ability to do it.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

For some people there is a "saw", for others a "ripple", but for me the waves are like the "keys" on the piano. The main thing is to know in time which key to press.

Not only to press and release in time, but also in time (with a link to the previous one,

time, press and release the next button in time (with reference to the previous, current and the next trend - "time dimension").

aleger:

Not only press and release in time, but also in time (with a link to the previous one,

To select the current trend and the next trend-"time dimension"), press and release the next button.

You're thinking correctly. A musical composition will only work if you press the right key at the right time. That's what good musicians do.

If you approach the chart and not the market, then buttons and keys are sometimes confused like pipsqueaks).

And if you take the market more seriously.

How is it easier to analyse the chart history?

Break it down into elements, build structures out of the elements, etc.

Are there any of them on the forum? Answer me. Do not hesitate.

Uladzimir Izerski:

How is it easier to analyse the history of the graph?

Break it down into elements, build structures from the elements, etc.

Are there any on the forum? Come forward. Don't be shy.

If there is a possibility of developing an EA, that's one question...

So far, it's all just NAMES, with no systematic plan and no possibility to automate...

Not interested...

Serqey Nikitin:

If it's possible to develop an EA, that's one issue...

So far, it's all just a NUMBER, with no systematic plan and no possibility to automate...

Not interested...

Been sitting on this forum for a long time.

I am interested.

I never expect a ready-made result. I take knowledge and experience of others one grain at a time.

Grains are sometimes scattered in the shit. And I have to pick it up like a chicken).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Reasoning:

How do you become a millionaire? Or a billionaire at will.

Who doesn't want to be one, read in silence).

Words are gold. Don't throw them around in vain.

Concise and clear. Want it or don't want it. Justify it.

First you have to become a millionaire in your head, and the million will come later...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Cereals are sometimes scattered in the shit. And you have to pick it up like a chicken).

Yes, it's not to everyone's taste, to each his own...

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's the right way to think about it. You only get a musical composition if you press the right key at the right time. That's what good musicians do.

If you compare music and forex. Try playing any of Mozart's symphonies on the piano with random notes, i.e. you press "A" and then "C" and then something else.

Now that's a real comparison.

Personally, I first learned to play very simple melodies like "there was a grasshopper in the grass...") and then something more complicated.

It takes years of practice and a lot of "why are you doing this? Then you start playing familiar symphonies separately, piece by piece. and then if you're lucky...)

In truth almost everyone here thinks of himself as a genius, everyone thinks that his duty is to play only symphonies, they start with them (with stupid theories) and finish with them too.

But there is a nuance here. Even if a person comes to the point of playing a partial symphony, it does not mean that he can play it completely. It may not be possible to play it completely at all. You don't know anything in advance. One can only move forward and hope for the best.

Martin CHEguevara:

If you compare music and forex. Try playing any of Mozart's symphonies on the piano with random notes, i.e. pressing "A" and then "C" and then something else).

Now that's a real comparison.

Personally, I first learned to play very simple melodies like "there was a grasshopper in the grass...") and then something more complicated.

It takes years of practice and a lot of "why are you doing this? Then you start to play the familiar symphonies separately, piece by piece. And then if you are lucky...).

The truth is that almost everyone thinks they are geniuses, everyone thinks that their duty is to play only symphonies, they start with them (stupid theories) and finish with them.

But there is a nuance here. Even if a person comes to the point of playing a partial symphony, it does not mean that he can play it completely. It may not be possible to play it completely at all. You don't know anything in advance. One can only move forward and hope for the best.

Before you play something serious you have to learn the notes first. I see that few people here are interested in such trivialities.

It's easier to play at coin. The occasional winnings suit them, and they don't think about losses.

The knowledge about markets opens slowly and speeds up in a spiral. Not everyone has the patience and willpower.

In the former Soviet Union market relations did not come long ago, and experienced people who had gone the hard way as traders are not so numerous.

New faces appear on the forum and quickly burn up like moths at the fire. Only a few remain, who mainly code for others.

Reason: