Make your first million - page 119

George Merts:

I've already told you a hundred times - until you formalize the TS, or, better, write an owl using it, you won't see any other graphs, and, consequently, you won't surprise me.

If you do that - well, then everything is possible...

In the process, in the process... It may take a very long time to formalize what I have in my head, but there's no hurry - there should be no mistakes now!!!

As for this account and Alligator - the picture is yet to change for sure. Of course I could have closed, a la Alpov's Virtual Reality contest and the chart would have looked completely different. But this is already a matter of principle. I want to show that even with this kind of situation you can eventually make a profit. It seems that the initial rules (10% a day) are irrelevant here. At least until there is no formalised system capable of "breaking it all".

moskitman:

pour it on, don't get distracted...

Pour it on - Puppet remedies in my pocket

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm pouring it in - Puppet funds into my pocket
Equity flows into someone's pocket, and the balance is of little interest to anyone as long as there are open positions.

Vladimir Zubov:
Your equity is flowing into someone's pocket, and the balance is of little interest to anyone as long as there are open positions.
Careful - it will only flow when I want it to. At the moment I'm in the black on equity as well.

At least get some rest, we start in six hours.

Alexandr Murzin:
At least get some rest, we start in six hours.
We'll rest in the next world ;)

Danila, people are already demanding to be held to account.

Stay calm, stay calm...© Carlson who lives on the roof

As they say, take your time, or you'll get there Everything will be... awesome... for sure!

This account is nothing but a commercial break )) The strategy is almost the same as the 10%. The main difference is the risk ratio. It has lived, is alive and will continue to live )) The only thing that may change is the daily rate - 1% is not enough! 3% is the best. In the end, the result should be roughly 100% per month - just like in MMM.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Stay calm, stay calm...© Carlson who lives on the roof

As they say, don't rush, or you'll get there. Everything will be... awesome... for sure!

This account is nothing but a commercial break )) The strategy is almost the same as the 10%. The main difference is the risk ratio. It has lived, is alive and will continue to live )) The only thing that may change is the daily rate - 1% is not enough! 3% is the best. The result should be roughly 100% per month - just like in MMM.
3% * 22 working days = 66%.

Alexandr Murzin:
3% * 22 working days = 66%
I did the 7-day calculations again Well, I got it wrong - 3% is the current amount. Now I calculate how much in 22 days it will really add up.

I did it. 86%. That's not enough.)

4% a day - 127% - that's a bit much.

3.5% - 113.5 is good enough.
Reason: