FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 887

_new-rena:
it's all about the timing of life. Eidler correctly wrote that all volumes die on Friday.

The option and futures have a lifetime of Detected, so what does Friday have to do with it?

So there's no need for a separate thread, because I feel like someone's going to start trying to steer the conversation away...

Useddd:

The option and futures have a lifetime of Detected, so what does Friday have to do with it?

The problem is that we have a separate branch, or I feel that someone will start to want to lead the conversation...

When the trades start, you need to fill in the blanks and then you may start to ask the investors why they should do that.

OK. The bidding begins. We need to finish the strategy.

_new-rena:
There is no expiry date on forex, even on CME in the FX section, although it is provided for. In three months of analyzing the flow of information from the CME, no expiry date has been set for any contract.
Why should it be entered if it is already known to everyone?

Bicus:
Why would you put it in if it's already known to everyone?

It's like the conversation was that it's not needed in forex, that's why it's not put there.

Good Morning ... In principle it is possible now, but I will buy the pound at 1.5415-17 . Take profit of 50 points, but I see the target at 1.5480

CME have prepared a surprise for parsers by slightly reversing the numbers)))

What's the point? Is there some kind of hidden information? 69 would be? ))))

azfaraon:

What's the point? Is there some kind of hidden information? 69 would be? ))))

how to be more specific? we are talking about those who take data from the website. personally, i killed two days to find this chip. and the work is behind me. and who is confident that their system is working correctly? ....

azfaraon:
That's why I never read any websites and only look at the chart every 4 hours.
Well, there it is. It's clear.

_new-rena:
How can I be more specific? We are talking about those who take data from the website.
Maybe it's just you misreading it rather than someone deliberately distorting it...
Reason: