FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2078

For the girls of this thread)))

Ishim:
I'm talking about the eureka. (It's a proverb about a bathhouse - I won't say it lightly)(and Strange seems to be guarding the garden with a rifle)
Watch your butt... (the gun is loaded with salt)))

Vizard_:

For the girls of this thread)))

Either she was born with talent or a bear stepped on her ear))) Her voice is beautiful.)

Men - the girls are looking at you - stop writing crap to each other

Zogman:

Men - the girls are looking at you - stop writing crap to each other

Fuck off... don't disrupt the harmony of the ecosystem)))
If you'd been reading this shit more carefully for a couple of weeks...
You'd have a lot of predictors by now)))

Malfrida:
Either she was born with talent or a bear stepped on her ear.)

Malfrida:
Either she was born with talent or a bear stepped on her ear))) Her voice is beautiful.)
Yeah... I also liked this performance...listen...

(you have to scroll down a bit)

Malfrida:

Good evening,

the timing is not right - the answer is no big deal. if you're new here - i give you some advice - look at what stranger writes - he sometimes makes predictions - the ones i've seen (not very many, maybe 10 or so - i'm new here - they usually come true)

how he does it - the details are not clear - he uses stochastic (futures volumes) and option levels - but you're a girl - maybe he can tell you more - or you should read threads for years and scratch out hints what he means, hints he gives and that's more thanks ...

Lumberjack - often gives interesting prognoses here - especially on the rail pattern ...

as you can see the atmosphere here is far from idyllic - maybe your presence will ennoble it

How about this one?

Zogman:

Good evening,

the timing is not right - the answer is no big deal. if you're new here - i give you some advice - look at what stranger writes - he sometimes makes predictions - the ones i've seen (not very many, maybe 10 or so - i'm new here - they usually come true)

how he does it - the details are not clear - he uses stochastic (futures volumes) and option levels - but you're a girl - maybe he can tell you more - or you should read threads for years and scratch out hints what he means, hints he gives and that's more thanks ...

Lumberjack - often gives interesting prognoses here - especially on the rail pattern ...

as you can see the atmosphere here is far from idyllic - maybe your presence will ennoble it

Good) I do not need to be instructed, I read the forum for the fourth year) And my predictions are very often the same as those of Strange) Thank you for your concern) Well, the presence of ... Maybe not) I think it`s hard to trade on forex with a soft character.)
Reason: