FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1963

Daniil Stolnikov:

Oh! Hello!!! Well finally we will see 13 000% in a month!!! Subscribe to the signal )))

ha .... it's 20k already but there is a little bit of slippage

fart demo loser, we all saw your screenshot when you made 15k on the demo and pissed like real.... you're a dipshit...

I went from 1 tank open to 5, then went open to 20, the signal was good and then went open to almost 40.

Now I'm not gonna open it.

you don't have enough money, you're only trolling at the expense of the forum and opened an account...

Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 для организации брокерского обслуживания / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 предназначена для проведения торговых операций на различных финансовый рынках. Терминал обладает большой базой аналитических возможностей и поддерживает более 70 различных инструментов для выполнения технического анализа

Roman Busarov:

ha .... it's 20k already but there is a little bit of slippage.

fart demo loser, we all saw your screenshot when you made 15k on the demo and peed like a real.... you're a dipshit...

I went from 1 tank open to 5, then went open to 20, the signal was good and then went open to almost 40.

Now I'm not gonna open it.

just state, practice.

So you'll still be Mr. Trollolo - you're what you think I am. But I'm not offended by that. It's the lot of people like you to take offence, whine, insult... ...to make excuses for their imaginary awfulness.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Then you'll still be Mr. Trollolo - you're what you think I am. But I'm not offended by them. I'm not offended at all - it's the lot of people like you to be offended, whine, insult... ...to make excuses for your fictitious awfulness...
sniff in the corner.

Roman Busarov:
sniff in the corner.
as they say - "if you get criticised, it means you've achieved something". Thank you dear friend!!!

Daniil Stolnikov:
as they say - "if you are criticised, it means you have achieved something". Thank you dear friend!!!
you sure did... you got the title of "world door ball" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to understand the bigger picture of the pound

Tomorrow's race - place your bets, buy popcorn and take your seats as purchased

Daniil Stolnikov:
Tomorrow's race - place your bets, buy popcorn and take your seats as purchased
Why? It's all according to plan...)

Vladimir Zubov:
Why? It's all according to plan...)
the plan and the quid will jump tomorrow ))

I'm in) Hello, gentlemen.
Reason: