Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 646

Renat Akhtyamov:

hooray!

I beat the third leg...

now it's a real mess.

the beginning was like this (struggled with this for a long time, invincible practically, because whatever you do and don't do, the balance is a constant, equal to minus three spreads):

and also forgot for minus commission, if there is one and minus swap!

Also here is a variant like this (screenshot). Builds practically from any 3 currencies - 3 pairs.
Trading classically and in profit will not work!

a triangle of three currency pairs

Aleksandr Novikov:

and also forgot for the minus commission if there is one and the minus swap!

Also here is a variant like this (screenshot). Builds almost any 3 currencies - 3 pairs.
Trading classically and in profit will not work!

From the straight line you need to go up by an appropriate angle.

i.e. y=k*x along the move

and try to figure out how to do it

Renat Akhtyamov:

of course

but looks unnatural for some reason ) or is it a profit in a secret account, and in a public one, just to confuse everyone? )

Aleksandr Volotko:

but somehow it looks so unnatural ) or is it a secret account profit and a public one, just to confuse everyone? )

there's a toy

Renat Akhtyamov:
there's a toy

unexpectedly

Renat Akhtyamov:
There's a toy in there.
Renat, with such a drawdown it is dangerous to sit before the New Year.
I'd like to add $35 minimum.
There's a very big desire for your account to climb out of the slump and continue to grow.

astralprojected:
Renat, with such a drawdown it is dangerous to sit before New Year.
I'd like to add $35 minimum.
There is a great desire for your account to get out of subsidence and continue to grow.

It's okay, it'll be fine.

We'll go back on the 15th.

Renat Akhtyamov:

from a straight line you have to make a growth at the right angle

i.e. y=k*x along the course

and try to figure out how to do it.

If we do it, it will be only in a certain period of time, the length of which we cannot predict, as with any currency pair - we do not know when the trend/float will end.

This triangle should be traded in a special way, not the classical one, when all 3 pairs are opened and the result is expected.

Triangles of this type have a TOTAL flat - which we get from the cumulative movement of currency pairs. But at the same time we know that there is an internal movement of these 3 pairs.

It is this internal movement that must be exploited!

Aleksandr Novikov:

If we do so, it will only be in an undefined period of time, whose length we cannot predict, just like with any currency pair - we do not know when the trend/float will end.

This triangle should be traded in a special way, not the classical one, when all 3 pairs are opened and the result is expected.

Triangles of this type have a TOTAL flat - which we get from the cumulative movement of currency pairs. But at the same time we know that there is an internal movement of these 3 pairs.

It is this internal movement that must be exploited!

triangles are fuzzy

But what happens when someone says they don't believe in curses and then they get -30 and write: "I'm off to the factory, don't wait for me anytime soon" .... so the power of curses should not be underestimated :-)
Reason: