FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1976

stranger:
At my age, you should call things by their proper names instead of going around in circles.
Gandalf, how old are you?) 1,000 or 100,000?)

stranger:
At my age, you should call things by their proper names instead of going around in circles.
Of course...so tell it like it is ))))

azfaraon:
Sure...so tell it like it is )))
it encourages people to think

Zogman:
Gandalf, how old are you?) 1,000 or 100,000 ?)
I don't remember.

what will happen on monday ?

maybe a poll again?

Zogman:

what will happen on monday ?

maybe a poll again ?

Stranger knows but is silent. I don't understand why. Maybe he has a quality that many people don't have.

azfaraon:

Stranger knows but does not say anything... I do not understand why... Maybe he has some quality that many people do not have.
What can I say, the classic expiry is at the minimum contract payments to both sellers and buyers. Everything about the pound is told by Eidler, nothing more to add.

stranger:
And what can I say, the classic expiry is at the lowest contract payment point for both sellers and buyers. I've told you everything about the pound, nothing more to add yet.
I have not found anything )))) You are a much better explainer honestly

azfaraon:
Didn't find anything )))) You have a much better explanation honestly
stranger:
What to say, the classic expiry is at the point of minimum contract payments to both sellers and buyers. About the pound Eidler has told you everything, nothing more to add so far.

Andler was saying that his difuras (or whatever he has) do not apply to the pound.

He did say "fall below the bottom" but I think he wrote it in a subjunctive way - like from last summer the pound should be sold and held

Zogman:

Andler was saying that his difuras (or whatever he has) do not apply to the pound.

He did say "go below the bottom" but i think he wrote it in a subjunctive way - as from last summer the pound should have been sold and fought

He has a tractor.

It's a matter of opinion).

Reason: