FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1893

absolutely any line can fail sooner or later...

Roman Busarov:

should I have put a smiley face? =)

no way =)

Nothing else to do... Trade your heart out! Make money! I'm only happy for you! Fool!

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
What is the big deal with 3% over 10 months? You better go to the bank at 6-8% and with guarantees.
The drawdown is 1.11% - increase the lot and the drawdown will be higher and the percentage will be higher, increasing 10 times the drawdown will be 11.1% and the income will be 30%. Everything is relative...

-Aleks-:
Drawdown is 1.11% - increase the lot and the drawdown will be bigger and the percentage will be higher, if you increase 10 times the drawdown will be 11.1% and the income will be 30%. Everything is relative...
If so, well done ;)

GoVegas:

absolutely any line can fail sooner or later...

This paradox has been noticed... But the line is usually built on points (peaks) in the history, which served as a level... When a trader came back from holiday, turned on the terminal and it turned out to be a signal on my line.

-Aleks-:
The drawdown is 1.11% - increase the lot and the drawdown will be bigger and the percentage will be higher, increasing 10 times the drawdown will be 11.1% and the income will be 30%. Everything is relative...
what is the data on what story?

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
If so, well done ;)
Thanks, how many ideas are still to be implemented... The Expert Advisor works on a naked strategy + pips from MA - counter trend + Fibo martin... ...in general a primitive strategy, but it works.

five years on cable... what are not the levels?

-Aleks-:
Thank you, and how many ideas are still to be implemented... The Expert Advisor works on a bare strategy + pips from MA - counter trend + Fibo martin... I would take away the martin but leave it alone.
I would remove the martin, all the rest should be done)), it is a beast that would eat everything up somewhere

Zogman:
is this data on which history?
The question is not clear. There are many currency pairs traded at once - some were removed, others were added...
Reason: