FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1840

stranger:
There's only general information, and that's how it's presented) I.e., it's about nothing.

you'd better explain.

what happens when an option level is breached ?

option price changes - does the price affect the option level ? is it strike+premium - is it time related to the current price or what ?

ps

what happened to pako and renna ?

you taught them and they are gone ... suggestion )))))))))))

stranger:
If we have faith, HE will come back...
Where will we go )))

Vizard_:
you don't need it, don't worry... I'm tired of interrogation... tell me something interesting...
you didn't say anything interesting yourself

Zogman:
So you didn't say anything interesting yourself
If you take everything away from Old and leave him only the price, he will still be on the plus side... because he cuts the elks without regret and can jump into the move with a boo...

Vizard_:
If you take away all that he has and leave him only the price, he will still be in the + ... If we take away all he has and leave only the price, he'll still be on the plus side...

so what?

a lesson for the good guys?

most of the elks i cut were pluses if i waited longer,

although ...

did the analysis - i saw there, if a deal is more than 10 days then 70-80% it will be a moose (stats on many accounts) ...

although...

although there is statistics for deals of top traders on oanda - you can not see it there

Vizard_:
You'd better tell me something interesting...
you said you're not interested in anything

Zogman:
You said you weren't interested in anything.
Funny things can be interesting...

Zogman:

so what?

a lesson for the good guys?

most of the elks i cut were pluses if i waited longer,

although ...

did the analysis - i saw there, if a deal is more than 10 days then 70-80% it will be a moose (stats on many accounts) ...

although...

on oanda there is a statistic on the trades of top traders - you can not see it there

you've just been given a real guide ... but like Sensei you don't get it ))))) There is also a simple technique... but I won't tell you... Sensei didn't help )))

what would you call someone who:

gives advice that is not asked for,

and who doesn't give the ones that are asked for?

?

Vizard_:
you've just been given a real manual... but like sensei you don't get it...)) There's also a simple technique... but I won't tell you... it didn't help Sensei ))))

your simple technique or your tips - are they clear ? - could you put them in the code yourself ? is the grail so easy to write ? or do you need more intuition ? )))))))

you just want to chat? give advice?

Reason: