EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1854

zfs:
Too bad... I am, in principle, the same. I'm a programmer. Those indicators I wrote help to assess the situation very specifically.

Sorry for the intrusion, but I put charts on the site for the sole purpose of testing myself, I need to get the metrics right...))

If you are interested, let's go with me, especially since the market situation is not expected to be easy (correction). It will be interesting.....))))

Zet:

Sorry for the intrusion, but I put charts on the site for the sole purpose of testing myself, I need to get the metrics right...))

If you are interested, let's go with me, especially since the market situation is not expected to be easy (correction). It will be interesting.....))))

I'd make a separate topic for myself, like ZET's IA, much more convenient, first of all for myself. And more visual... more structured...

Zet:

and I want to make some dough so I don't have to work... followed your link (his ts is not good for me)

Noterday:
If you had a separate topic, like ZET's VA, it would be much more convenient, first of all, for yourself. And more visual... more structured...

Not yet, I'm still an apprentice, in 2-3 years....))))

zfs:
Unfortunately, I don't distribute them for free
no need to regret, you should give them away and it will be a pleasure ;), and what buy opened without an arrow or is it an old order?

Zet:

Not yet, I'm still an apprentice, 2-3 years from now....))))
You shouldn't be putting this nonsense in your head.... And whoever told you that is a punk... no,I'm sorry... - an ignoramus.

yosuf:

as long as it's flat - quite feasible, thank you.

Tantrik:
and I want to make some dough so I don't have to work... followed your link (his ts does not suit me)

He's an interesting and, to me, knowledgeable person...))

voinG:
no need to regret, you have to give it away and it will feel good ;), and what did you open without an arrow or is it an old order?
There are signals from different ff... this is from h4... it's not fresh. I dabble in micro.
Reason: