[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 140

Files:

Ksena:

Can you please tell me how to program an Expert Advisor, which would open on the signals of the indicator from the list of non-standard (Volatility.Pivot.mq4)?
Please see here: sharing programs. And with this: custom indicators. Have you opened the textbook? (like in school...) :))

The problem was in this line

for(int cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++){.

and it should have been:

for(int cnt=OrdersTotal()-1;cnt>=0;cnt--)

Look at these programmers!

Falmera:

The problem was in this line

for(int cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++){.

and it should have been:

for(int cnt=OrdersTotal()-1;cnt>=0;cnt--)

Look at these programmers!

The rake has not been moved out of the way.

Can you please tell me how to program an EA that would open on indicator signals and close on the reverse signal of the same indicator. I can't figure out how to write a command line for indicators from the list of non-standard (Volatility.Pivot.mq4)?

Ksena:
Can you please tell me how to program an EA that would open on indicator signals and close on the reverse signal of the same indicator. I don't know how to coding the command line for indicators from the list of non-standard ones (Volatility.Pivot.mq4)?
The above links did not help at all? :(

splxgf:
This is a question for the indicator.

Maybe someone has encountered this kind of thing, when you run it it just doesn't display anything, I don't know what the problem is at 1 decimal place everything works.

I'm looking into it, thanks :)

Hi all.

I usually trade only with pending orders, but the problem is that there is no point in sitting at the computer all day, and I want to know instantly if an order has opened or closed.

The question is this. We should write three lines:

1) if the order is opened (then we should send the SendMail command and get a notification message).

2) If the order is closed by a Stop, then...

3) If the order is closed by profit...

P.S. thanks in advance

tym:

Hi all.

I usually trade only with pending orders, but the problem is that there is no point in sitting at the computer all day, and I want to know instantly if an order has opened or closed.

The question is this. We should write three lines:

1) if the order is opened (then we should send the SendMail command and get a notification message).

2) If the order is closed by a Stop, then...

3) If the order is closed by profit...

P.S. thanks in advance

Do you need help to write these functions yourself or do you need them written for you and presented to you? First, we can help you if you show us what you can't do in your own code, and second, we can write them for a fee...
Reason: