FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1842

stranger:
Where have you been?)
working))) to raise my level, so to speak))

Zogman:

Danila, have you made any progress at these option levels?

I read yesterday that usually the price bounces from the option levels - because the sellers - it is not profitable for them to execute and they are defending.

This is what we are seeing today:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/641691

It says that the option level is 1.1294 and the price has really hit it twice, but has not broken it yet.

I wonder what will happen when the price breaks it?

Or option levels change and big companies buy back their options?

But by the way, the bottom level:

1.1126- we were nowhere near it - so it's unclear whether the guy is lying or the theory is wrong.

I did not. Oldy was right to say it's all for naught. Where did he get these levels from? How did he calculate them? This is all nonsense - just a load of crap.) Sucked

Zogman:

It says that the short on the yen is shrinking according to the CFTC,

is this in line with your data?

According to the CFTC data nothing has changed!!!! As there were several times more shorts, so it remains

Zogman:

you'd better explain.

what happens when an option level is breached ?

option price changes - does the price affect the option level ? is it strike+premium - is it time related to the current price or what ?

ps

what happened to pako and renna ?

you taught them and they are gone ... suggestion )))))))))))

you were told so long ago - take the reports and do the tests you will get level 80 enlightenment

Vizard_:

heard you wanted to play with tsf... on the -

http://fx.qrz.ru/

thanks for the link - maybe I'll learn something interesting

Roman Busarov:

here you go, learn...........

What was that?

Daniil Stolnikov:
According to the CFTC, nothing has changed!!! There were several times as many shorts as there were, and still are.
Oh, the speculation is going on! Yesterday the short did shrink, but by now it is back to where it was

Zogman:

you'd better explain.

what happens when an option level is breached ?

option price changes - does the price affect the option level ? is it strike+premium - is it time related to the current price or what ?

ps

what happened to pako and renna ?

you taught them and they are gone ... that's what i think )))))))))))

All this is in the literature, you just need to read.

i didn't teach anyone.

Zogman:

So what?

a lesson for the good guys?

most of the elks i cut were pluses if i waited longer,

though...

did the analysis - i saw there, if a deal is more than 10 days, then 70-80% it will be a moose (statistics for many accounts) ...

although...

on oanda there is statistics for deals of top traders - you can not see it there

I only cut unpromising trades, three cases this year. And they certainly wouldn't become pluses.

That's it, you little brats, it's over!!! Tomorrow the interest rate

Daniil Stolnikov:
That's it, that's it, you little brats, you've had it!!! Tomorrow the interest rate

is there any suggestion of a change? i don't think so.

Everybody on the fence, quiet.

Reason: