Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 754

Top2n:

Ok, I overdid with the first two rates_total and the other one, but in place of prece ->&aData[]. you should integrate the class, not indicators via copybuff

class like this.

This is what is known as "nailing with a microscope".

The important thing is not how to get a result this way, but how to get the right result with the least amount of labour/resource.

You can also hammer a nail with a microscope, but it's easier with a hammer and the result is the same, a hammered nail.

Well, I may be of little use in this question, I'm recusing myself...

igorbel:
Can you tell me where to trade cryptocurrencies through MT5? Brokers, exchanges? I found MT4, but MT5 doesn't seem to be available.

Here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/193504
Криптовалюты в MT5
Криптовалюты в MT5
  • www.mql5.com
Всем привет. Собственно тема, кто уже встречал (и где) торговлю криптовалютами в MT5 (нашел только в MT4...

Alexey Viktorov:

This is what is called "microscopic nailing".

The important thing is not how to get the result that way, but how to get the right result with the least amount of labour and resources.

You can also hammer a nail with a microscope, but it is easier with a hammer and the result is the same - a hammered nail.

Anyway, it seems that I am not much help in this matter, so I am recusing myself...

Thank you for your attention, I have been raising this issue for years but the result is the same: "Go figure it out, I'll poke around and put it aside".

mma-meta:

Colleagues, good day.

I've read through about 20 MQL5 topics but did not find an answer to the following question: where can I get a sample code of a simple MQL5 Expert Advisor for FORTS automated trading?

The simpler the EA, the better. The more simple the EA is, the better.

I already have a working code in MT5.

I have previously worked with Tranzac, AmiBroker and some IT terminal. Never worked with MetaTrader 4 or 5,

But now Jus2Trade (apparently it's a Finam subsidiary) has MT5 with access to forts and American futures.

I want to try it on MT5, but I can't find a good example that works properly. All examples are for forex.

Colleagues, poke the link, please.

Everything is the same as in forex EAs, the difference is in order sending parameters. Make a simple EA a wizard and study CTrade class

Alexey Volchanskiy:
This is the same as the EA for forex, the difference is in the order sending parameters. Make the easiest EA a wizard and study the CTrade class

And have a look at the Help
MQL5 Reference / Trading Functions / OrderSend

Alexey Volchanskiy ,

Thanks a lot. I have tried just using OrderSend from CTrade class, it tests something on the history. I will use it on real trade and estimate the errors. Alexey, am I correct in assuming that it is impossible to load my own quotes history into MT5? I don`t know, that it is impossible to use in MetaTrader because of the lack of such a function in the Help.

mma-meta:

Colleagues, good day.

I've read through about 20 MQL5 topics but did not find an answer to the following question: where can I get a sample code of a simple MQL5 Expert Advisor for FORTS automated trading?

The simpler the EA, the better. The more simple the EA is, the better.

I already have a working code in MT5.

I have previously worked with Tranzac, AmiBroker and some IT terminal. Never worked with MetaTrader 4 or 5,

But now Jus2Trade (apparently it's a Finam subsidiary) has MT5 with access to forts and American futures.

I want to try it on MT5, but I can't find a good example that works properly. All examples are for forex.

Colleagues, poke the link, please.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71102
ФОРТС: Учимся писать эксперта для торговли фьючерсами
ФОРТС: Учимся писать эксперта для торговли фьючерсами
  • www.mql5.com
Пример советника с использованием времени торговли, стакана и кнопки Старт-стоп (торговля).

mma-meta:

Alexey Volchanskiy ,

Thanks a lot. I have tried just using OrderSend from CTrade class, it tests something on the history. I will use it on real trade and have a look at errors. Alexey, am I correct in assuming that it is impossible to load my own quotes history into MT5? I don`t know, that it is impossible to use in MetaTrader because of the lack of such a function in the Help.

Not possible yet, MQ's have been promising to do so for a long time.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Not possible yet, MQs have long been promised.

I see. Thank you. So I will continue to test AmiBroker on history.

Raphael, thank you. Valuable link.
Reason: