Nikolai Romanovskyi:
What's all the fuss about then?
Yeah, yeah, yeah - sometimes we do:

Daniil Stolnikov:
HE is among us...
HIM is gone((((

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
What's all the fuss then?
The Great One hasn't contacted us... he has left us.

stranger:
HIS is((((
but the thought of HIM is always with us!!! ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
But the thought of HIM is always with us!!! ))
HE is always with us))

-Aleks-:

Possibly. The advisor has been building a position with a pair for days, so drawdown is a natural phenomenon for me - I'm used to it by now.

Well, if he carries the money, then why scrap him?

So you say the pound bot started buying? )))))

Yapt, why do you write these bots?)))

stranger:

So you say the pound bot started buying? )))))

Yapt, why do you write these bots, Mosk is drying up?)))

He has past wisdom and is unemotional - there is a reason to trust....

I am not entering yet, I would like to buy cheaper around 1.5750 - if it is today.

-Aleks-:

He has the wisdom of the past years, and is not emotional - there is a reason to trust....

Not entering yet myself, I wish to buy cheaper around 1.5750 - that is if today.

You wrote him, he has it, and you don't?

-Aleks-:

He has the wisdom of the past years, and is not emotional - there is a reason to trust....

Not entering yet myself, I wish to buy cheaper around 1.5750 - that is if today.

Expectations of a rise and other protocols we have played. We should pull back. 1,5472

stranger:
You wrote it, he possesses it, and you don't?

I can assess the situation interactively, taking into account various factors, but not consistently, on a dozen currency pairs - even less so.

I analyze only GBPUSD every day, the rest currencies are traded by the robot - diversification.

My Expert Advisor has been developed by me personally and it needs to be improved. I have to modify TOR (i.e. to add filters and new MM), because last year programmers failed to do it due to the allocated funds.

As soon as I get my strength up, I will sit down to rewrite the EA - hopefully it will be better.

Reason: