FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1654

stranger:
Nah, it's Mytha.)
Are you trying to feed Yusuf our pills?))) Careful... or Sensei will start throwing things.))

Vizard_:
Are you trying to feed Yusuf with our pills? Careful ... or else Sensei will start throwing things.)
I gave him just a little, not as you did with the mountain of pills you gave him, so he got carried away)))

Valeriy Dubynchuk:

is it that hard to overlay one picture on top of the other? with the cubes on the previous ones you can see that the price goes beyond about 40-50p. The first picture shows 2 events, the first coincides with the cube +-.

more of a minus than a plus

the upper edge of the cube - how is it related to the chartbook where the forecast is ?

Zogman:

more of a disadvantage than a plus

the top edge of the cube - how does it relate to the chartbook where the forecast is?

I feel like I'm about to be cornered and told ah-tah-tah. The forecast was also on the upper bound, the price was indicated just below the upper bound of the cube. why cling to the upper bound now if by the time it goes there, the situation on the upper bound will have changed.

stranger:
So I gave him a little bit at a time, not like you did with the teacher, so he got carried away at once))))
hilarious... He got a little bit too much last time...))

Zogman:

the upper edge of the cube - how does it relate to the chartbook where the forecast is?

The main option was to 5507 and from there down to 5330. Right ? The second to 5564 and from there to 5330. So why do you need that cube ?)))

stranger:
The main option was to 5507 and from there down to 5330. Right? Second one was to 5564 and from there to 5330. So why do you need that cube?)

Stalemate ))) why did you draw it in the first place? )))))))))))))

I'd rather have elipses... The guys would have been looking for the forecast price in them for a long time ))))

Zogman:

the upper edge of the cube - how does it relate to the chartbook where the forecast is?

Sometimes they draw a buoy over the whole chart, with an "x", should you have specified what are the balls on the sides there as well?

Vizard_:

(Laughs))) Why did you even draw it? )))))))))))))

I'd rather have elipses... the guys would have been looking for a price in them for a long time ))))

) Myth got me hooked on it, he says I should start drawing them and then forget about them a couple of days later.)

stranger:
The main option was to 5507 and from there down to 5330. Right? The second one was to 5564 and from there to 5330. So why do you need that cube?)))
That's what I'm asking, why the cube?
Reason: