FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1645

Vizard_:
Hilarious... he's got a real kick to him )))) Glad to see he's moved on from the drawing bullshit (18)...
And he admitted it to himself, realized it was bullshit... And it only took 5 years...
Didn't listen to the old Wizard straight away))))

A couple of people in the beginning of the thread told him about the volumes, but forget it, it's not a royal thing)))), Pryval even gave a link to articles on the structure of financial markets, but it's more interesting to speculate on mundane topics, the process is not very useful but)))).

If you don't want to sit and read, go over to a forex broker and observe him for a couple of days, you'll see how much money he makes on the floating spread and the mechanism of the law of supply and demand in real time and much more. But candlestick opening price predictions .... .... in short, i'm totally aghast)))) I was also amused by Guru's comments there, he's freezing the shit out of it))))

Interesting situation on gold and silver, silver sold off to about 16+-0.2 points, gold to 1140-50, possibly drag to 1100.

stranger:
Not only that, from several places. As for "debts", that's a piece of paper, no one owes anyone anything on the market. Sorcerer, I read Yusufahoji's thread yesterday and laughed all day at his zoo, he's got bulls, bears, lions, dragons and all sorts of ...)))) What's he smoking? ))))
and here you are wrong =) smack=) and what about the obligation to buy or sell this or that at this or that .... and to execute a contract at this level there has to be what ??? .....

Roman Busarov:
and here you are wrong =) smack=) what about obligations to buy or sell this or that at this or that .... and to execute a contract at this level must be what ??? .....
Let me explain in detail. The seller MUST fulfill the contract and the buyer HAS THE RIGHT to fulfill it, i.e., the seller will fulfill it only if the buyer shows it for execution, and since 80-90% of contracts it is not profitable for buyers to fulfill because they are at a loss, only 10-20% of the total quantity is executed, and I think even less, since any part of them is "transferred" to the next term, so the return of "debts" can wait years and it makes no sense to take bearings.

stranger:
Let me explain in detail. The contract MUST execute the seller, and the buyer RIGHT TO execute it, i.e., the seller will execute it only in that case if the buyer will present it for execution, and as 80-90 % contracts to buyers to execute it not favourable owing to that they in loss so is executed their all 10-20 % from total amount, and I think and that less, as still what part from them "is poured" following term, so return "debts" can wait years and to be guided it any sense.
I'll give you the bang for your buck and then think about it. yes, there are long debts, but the bulk of them go into the quarter.

like this...

stranger:

A couple of people at the beginning of the branch told him about volumes, but no way, it's not a royal matter))), Pryval even gave a link to articles on the structure of financial markets, but it's more interesting to guess from different muiness, no sense, but the process itself))).

If you don't want to sit and read, go over to a forex broker and observe him for a couple of days, you'll see how much money he makes on the floating spread and the mechanism of the law of supply and demand in real time and much more. But candlestick opening price predictions .... .... in short, i'm totally aghast)))) I was also amused by Guru's comments there, he's freezing the shit out of it))))

To explore BP in different ways is fine. The same options are not made out of thin air. And if Myth hadn't have messed around, maybe he would have
got a model similar to his own... But without the hassle of fiddling with squirrels))))
Another question is how everything is presented... It's a real bummer... How he looked into the forex lab and so on... I was just staggering ))))
And Sensei... sure added colour to the rainbow of life ))))

Vizard_:
It is OK to investigate BP in different ways. The same options are not made out of thin air. And if Myth hadn't been so aggressive, perhaps
would have got a model similar to his own
... but without the hassle of fiddling with squirrels))))
Another question is how it is presented... That's a tough one... How he looked into the forex lab and so on... I was just staggering ))))
And Sensei... sure added colour to the rainbow of life ))))

that's what I don't get.

And about the laboratory, who does it refer to?

Roman Busarov:

that's what I don't get.

And who does the lab refer to?

Yusufhoja looked into the forex lab and realised the truth, in his words)))))

stranger:
Yusufhoja looked into the forex lab and realised the truth from his words)))))
did they give him any reds? =)
Reason: