FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1289

Movlat Baghiyev:
When it opens, that's what comes to mind))
yeah, that's what i'm talking about))))

Movlat Baghiyev:
I didn't pour water on you, I even showed you the strategy and the line on the audit level, an important current level...
Thank you, I said - I was offended... how old are you Movlat, if it's not a secret... some childish insults...

Сергей Криушин:
Thanks, I say - here's a grudge ... how old are you Movlat, if it's not a secret ... some childish grudges ...
A lot really ...I just wanted to do good . and you're talking about water)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1kBDbBw3qY
❗❓Наука для детей - Вода | Смешарики Пин-код Энцелад: вода и жизнь
❗❓Наука для детей - Вода | Смешарики Пин-код Энцелад: вода и жизнь
  • www.youtube.com
Наука для детей - Смешарики Пин-Код - интересные факты о растениях, о технике, передаче информации, о человеке, о Земле, физических и химических явлениях. В ...

Movlat Baghiyev:
Against everything will rise I think and the rest. just looking after ...but not for long...1,2930 That's enough for me.

sterva:

I liked the word...)

usd/cad and ruble to 100 why didn't you buy it yourself?

You're the only account without swaps).

But Baxoin from 102 and not so long ago you could buy, and now the crumbs from the bargain. Do you need it?

I bought some bx/ruble in real time. I bought some real account on this pair. My broker, unfortunately, does not allow to trade on this pair. At 1 to 100 I don't believe, but 70p/bucks should see.

Usd/cad once went to 1.3 and the second time it didn't catch the 20p pending(

For the baxoyen, ironic.

I've had the baxoena for a long time now. And the lion's share and closed.

Here, let the leftovers hang.

And I'll show you something else. Funtoyenas. Timeframe - exactly 1 month. Without nerves and opening the terminal every couple of days. 30% of the initial one has already been fixed.

I will be able to buy it for 130) But the objectives will be different))

Movlat Baghiyev:

д

this is the drawing I was doing for myself .So everything so far is according to a possible scenario.

how do you say indicator? ...

if you look from the current, you're up or down)

that's tricky, what can I say...

Kukel has started working again. Let's see what he's working on.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You are just hearing, not listening ...the figure shows the probability of such a move, which you are happy about.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Once again, you're just hearing, not listening.The picture shows the likelihood of that movement you're happy about.

am I happy to move? You're kidding...

I'm glad I saw where it's going last night.

Movlat Baghiyev:
It is funny, I mean, it rallied against 100 pips and then fell, and you say it is a good forecast.

100 points????

))))

Movlat Baghiyev:
I think it will rise against everything and the rest just watch after it.1.2930 is enough for me.

Movlat Baghiyev:
well you sold last night and look what the peak was and tell me what the difference between your selling price and the peak?))

high 2768, sold 2728

Are you ok with the roof?, considering I was on the plus side on everything else at the time of the minus 40 chip on the pound)

Reason: