FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1473

new-rena:

If the major is flat (EUR,CHF), then the cross is trending.... // just a guess so far, that this will be the case if the interest rate remains unchanged...

It pours a little bit.

I'll have to have a closer look at this TS...

Roman Shiredchenko:

It pours a little bit.

I'll have to take a closer look at this TC...

I see you're all crosses. It's better to count indices so you can open the first order better... //Don't go for the classic, it's a hassle.

new-rena:
i see you're all crosses. count the indices preferably... //don't take the classics, it's a hassle
I'm getting back to the subject of"Basketball trading... "I need to write for MT5 step by step (to the issue of indexes :-))... I've been busy... As soon as everything settles down - I'll get to it. There are fish there, IMHO.

Roman Shiredchenko:
I come back to the theme"Basket trading... I`m coming back to the theme "Basketball trading" step by step (to the issue of indexes :-)) I need to write for MT5... I've had no time... As soon as everything settles down - I'll get to it. There are fish there, IMHO.

looked up the whole thread.... this way only the beginning.

Try to calculate indexes this way (don't forget to synchronise pairs by time, take major, i- main cycle with bars, j-nested cycle, pairs there, Bar_Shift - divert length in bars):

NormalizeDouble((iClose(PAIR[j],0,i)-iOpen(PAIR[j],0,i+Bar_Shift))/POINT[j],0);

new-rena:

looked up the whole thread.... this way only the beginning.

Try to count indexes this way (don't forget to synchronize pairs by time, take major, i- main cycle with bar search, j-nested cycle, pairs there, Bar_Shift - divert length in bars):

Thank you, I will do it...

Roman Shiredchenko:
thanks, i'll be studying...
i've been doing this chip for a couple of months. the index charts won't scatter. you can build any cross from them. not exactly cool, but worthy of attention...

Everyone squeeze the rings - retract the flaps - take off

Daniil Stolnikov:
Everyone squeeze the rings - retract the flaps - take off

and I skied ))))

the add. it was a "fun start" (false start).

Daniil Stolnikov:
Everybody squeeze the rings - take off the flaps - take off
If the rate had changed, yes, but it's just a little bit ))))

Ishim:

The extra was a "fun run" (false start)

Oh, well. Invert.
Reason: