FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 510

Ishim:
and you're a valuable specimen too)))
Я? Yes. But before YOU, Master....

stranger:
Me? Yes. But before YOU, Teacher....
All right, I'll take some time off )))))

Ishim:
If you have exactly 1000% of a TS for a short period of time (for example, a year), then losing a deposit is not an accident - it is perceived as a negative deal (you fill and start over).
I do not believe it. The very essence of the market, as I understand it, is that there are as many predictable moves as there are opposite moves to balance profit with risk. When profit is limited (fixed) and loss is not, it means we work 50/50 risk equals profit. And losses on the spread will catch up with us anyway. This is my understanding.

gip:
I don't believe so. The very essence of the market, as I understand it, is that there are as many predictable moves as there are opposite moves, which balance profit with risk. When profit is limited (fixed) and loss is not, it means we work 50/50 risk equals profit. And losses on the spread will catch up with us anyway. Well, this is my understanding.
Forget the word "forecast", trade the situation.

gip:
I don't believe so. The very essence of the market, as I understand it, is that there are as many predictable moves as there are opposite moves, which balance profit with risk. When profit is limited (fixed) and loss is not, it means we work 50/50 risk equals profit. And losses on the spread will catch up with us anyway. This is my personal understanding.
It means you do not have such a system.

Ishim:
Well, then you don't have such a system.
A hundredfold? I have a TS with a small positive expected payoff. Combine it with a martin and you've got a grail. Actually, it's not a grail, it's a bullshit, but who knows? The graphs will be wonderful. And this is not the only option.

gip:

It's not really a grail, it's a dickhead, but who knows about that?

The doll is not asleep

gip:
A hundredfold? I have a trade with small positive expected payoff. I may mix it with martin and obtain a grail. In fact , not a grail, but a bullshit, but who knows about it? The charts will be wonderful. And this is not the only option.

"Ha, I can show a thousand-fold profit without stops, too. It's like a martin, sooner or later it's a bummer." - well this one doesn't really exist ((( and the key word here is not stops (((

additional tenfold ))))

Well, if a man writes that he has an ace with a thousandfold profit, do we have to catch him in a lie? Well, this is hyperbole, I don't understand. I mean that I can show very good results without any stops. Maybe a thousandfold, I don't know, I haven't tried it )

gip:
If he has a thousandfold profit in his trading account, do we have to catch him in such a lie? Well, this is hyperbole, is it not clear? I mean that I can show very good results without any stops. Maybe a thousandfold, I don't know, I haven't tried it )

A person just hits the minimum lot in relation to the depo and bluntly waits, laying out the stack with the balance line, while in the meantime the equity is at .....)

All this is as old as the world, we've seen the fate of several pams))))

And he enters when the heel of his left hind leg itches)

But he likes to be clever )))))))

Reason: