FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 504

server:
We will tear them apart :)

It's easy. All it takes is for the finance guys to read our thread and... ))))

They say we know speculators, all of them, so they read it ))))

gip:
What haven't the Europeans decided? Competition today is also on the buyer side, but still more on the seller's side. And we are all going to the same common market precisely in pursuit of the buyer. And he is fastidious and trusts dollars more. Precisely because of liquidity, reliability, guarantees. Of course, he can also go to Bolivia, Russia or Canada. But the price will be different.
I agree that the dollar is reliable so far. The issue is that they do not make any money with the quid of course. And it could be left as it is - if it wasn't printed additionally.

Ishim:
I agree the quid is safe for now. The issue is that quid make money without producing anything other than quid of course. And it could be left as it is - if it were not printed additionally.
It is already possible not to print, it has long been virtual - as much as you want it to be. any whims, so to speak)))

_new-rena:
You don't have to print, it's been virtual for a long time now.
You have to use it, look at the bx index - we see a flat. The cycle - 1) artificial growth of the dollar - 2) buying everything of value (not virtual) by the pindostan - 2A) printing and continuing to buy as the exchange rate falls - 3) deposition of fat.

Ishim:
We need to take advantage of this, look at the Buckeye index - we see a flat rate. The cycle - 1) artificial growth of the quid - 2) buying everything of value (not virtual) by the pindostan - 2A) printing and continuing to buy at the fall of the exchange rate - 3) deposition of the fat.

Sure.

The market as it is now, will still exist, with the same hammering of puppet theories into the brains, because it is still very profitable to someone.

how much have you spent on supporting the exchange rate? the answer is i do not know, but i have to go to )))) and the speculators are to blame)))

_new-rena:

Of course.

The market as it is now, will still exist, with the same puppet theories hammered into the brain, because it is still very profitable for someone.

how much did you spend on rate support ??? the answer is i don't know, but i have to go to ))))

You don't have to support anything - the value should be internal - within the country.

_new-rena:

I don't want to read the theory at all, it's from a dolt.

When I was a kid, I idealised Western economic theories. But now somehow I look at it practically and agree with it 1500%. All these theories were developed with one goal in mind, to screw the naïve and make a buck.

Ishim:
you have to support nothing - the value has to be internal - within the country.

of course. problems should be solved thoughtfully, not by theory - it comes at a very high cost.

and this theoretical process is endless, as long as everything is for the dollar and the states market.

_new-rena:

of course. problems need to be solved thoughtfully, not covered in theory - this comes at a very, very high cost.

and this theoretical process is endless, as long as everything is for the dollar and the states market.

enough for our lifetime.

Ishim:
that's enough for our time.

The american foreign exchange market will not disappear.

If a normal and affordable domestic market appears, why not? Sell expensive rubles, while oil, gold, etc. will also be expensive for rubles - that's a deal)))))) and of course we will buy cheaper)))))

You see, the concepts of intervention, liquidity are not considered at all because that is not the point, you have to give work to speculators inside the country and everything will be fine)))

Reason: