FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 290

My browser doesn't refresh with every new post, i.e. to see what else has been written on the forum, you have to reload the page. Or am I......too-too-too.

Lately, whatever I add to my strategy turns out to be superfluous. It's as if there is a technical limit. Perhaps we should calm down and improve on what we have.

P.S. Civilization is at a similar technical limit in the use of organic energy resources. Oil, gas, electrolyte and other chemistry pollute the environment, the atom is dangerous, and hydrogen, solar energy, space wind, low-temperature nuclear reaction do not work to replace energy needs.

gnawingmarket:

Lately, whatever I add to my strategy turns out to be superfluous. It's as if there is a technical limit. Perhaps we should calm down and improve on what we have.

P.S. Civilization is at a similar technical limit in the use of organic energy resources.

The limit is a working system. if it works then nothing else is needed.

What about your browser? Is it the same for you?

_new-rena:
The edge is a working system. If it works, it doesn't need anything else.
Let's say it works, but not with acceptable reliability. I'll ask you questions later on the trading technique...

gnawingmarket:
What about your browser? Is it the same for you?
Yeah.

Flat out all day today

_new-rena:
yes
This is an inconvenience........Maybe we don't understand something or the website developers didn't work out........we need to ask a question somewhere.

_new-rena:
Flat out possible all day today
Possible....... on the dollar neither today nor tomorrow I see important........ on the yen is from the Germans,Draghi will have fun.........

gnawingmarket:
This is an inconvenience........Maybe we don't understand or the website developers didn't work out........we need to ask the question somewhere.
I think that's a question for the service desk
Reason: