FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 43

stranger:
So what do we need your demo for? You want money or what?

you are being advertised and I am not...(((.

how much are the hats? ))))

Edic:
Who is a "teacher"?

The last one with a small letter

Ishim

_new-rena:
So, we take a grand and in 1.5 years we'll have another one?
the same as for real - the same quotes. if not pips 3-5 pips. (a lot of different TS - now in the work that does not require attention - just once a day to look - to fix profits)

Ishim:
The same as for real - the same corridors. (a lot of different TS - now I'm working without paying attention - once a day I just need to take a look - fix my profit).

So teach the CU girl how to do it with her hands... I've been teaching it for a week now. I've been watching, changing one thing and another.

If you like it, you may think for a while and put it in your TS...

Bicus:

So... I don't get it... don't you have a demo?

ps: the first rule as a trader is never to quit your main job. )))

I'm a fool, even last winter I opened a real, almost lost it, in the spring and summer on the demo, only in autumn I blew off the dust, even took off for the first time............ I'm talking from work-momentum-........ I'm not a big business.

stranger:
That's the last time with a small letter.

I am interested.) I just wondered) Here, from the comments, I understand that all the demo traders in this thread, "racing" by hand, in the past have repeatedly poured their real accounts. But only the teacher has a real account.

Who is he? I want to read his comments and learn.)

Edic:
Who is the "teacher"?
the old man with the beard is Stranger!

Edic:

I am interested.) I just wondered) Here, from the comments, I understand that all the demo traders in this thread, "racing" by hand, in the past have repeatedly poured their real accounts. But only the teacher has a real account.

Who is he? I want to read his comments and learn)

I want to read his comments and learn.

Ishim

Ishim:
The old man with the beard is Stranger!

Don't you decide, I'm not a Uchitl, what are you talking about, I'm a money-grubber.

So who knows why the ruble's not trading today?

_new-rena:

So teach the CU girl how to do it with her hands... I've been teaching it for a week now. I've been watching it, changing one thing or another...

I'm not going to do it again, but I'm going to try to change one thing or the other.

You have to test it on the demo.

Here's the start on the new TS (the real one - who cares - the parameters are more important)

Reason: