Attention Contest! Guess the EURUSD exchange rate on 13.11.2014 and get up to $67.5 and at least $18

Whoever names the most accurate EURUSD price at 12:00 Moscow time on 13.11.2014

will receive a gift from me of up to $67.5 and no less than $18.

the value counting stops six days before 13.11.2014, i.e. on 06.11.2014 at 23:59 it is possible to make the last price correction, that is until then the bids are accepted (to be sure. because there were doubts)

Will be accepted the last price that the user called.

SZS: raise bets.

how will be calculated winnings:

The initial amount of bonus is $15, it is given to the one who tells the most accurate price, the earlier the forecast is made, the more analysts get, for each day from the date of the exact price till the date of the contest end I add one quid to the initial amount of the bonus.

so the winnings could be as much as $18.

The exact price will be compared to the EURUSD price on the server: MetaQuotes-Demo - MetaQuotes Software Corp. or MetaQuotes-Debug - MetaQuotes Software Corp.

The current contest results are publicly available at: https://yadi.sk/i/qsoPGBqtby8hH.

the file will be updated periodically

if two or more users quote the same price and it is the most accurate price, the prize goes to the user who made the accurate prediction first.

the prize of the best analyst will be increased by one and a half (X1.5) times, if he called the best price and at the moment of price name (or within a day after the post) shared his post in this topic with his friends.

конкурс.xlsx
конкурс.xlsx
  • yadi.sk
Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс.Диска

sanyooooook:

Whoever tells the most accurate EURUSD price at 12:00 Moscow time on 13.11.2014

will receive a $15 prize from me.

the value counting stops 2 days before 13.11.2014, i.e. on 11.11.2014 at 11:59 you can make the last price correction.

what is the point of starting now? who will start forecasting now if it can be done 2 days before the end?

meat:
What's the point of starting now? Who will predict now, if you can do it 2 days before the end?

to have time to think about it

ZS: If 2 days to open a theme many will not know about the contest, while here the theme is hanging, all know and 2 days may well put my exact value.

sanyooooook:

so that there would be time to think about it.

SZS: If I open a theme in 2 days, many people will not know about the contest, and here the theme is hanging, everyone knows and in 2 days may well put my exact value.

Ah, well, if you plan to regularly raise this thread, then maybe not forget. Although one week would be quite enough.

man, that's in a month ))

I'm about to set up my most accurate indicator.

How about a coefficient for early accurate prediction?

meat:
Ah, well, if you plan to bring it up regularly, maybe they won't forget.
If the local likes it, it will be at the top without me.

ALXIMIKS:

How about a coefficient for early accurate prediction?

I don't understand about the coefficient.

ALXIMIKS:

Maybe you could introduce a coefficient for early accurate prediction?

I see, the earlier the value is and the more accurate it is, the more the price is awarded to the one who gave it, right?

i think i'm getting tired of doing the math.)

sanyooooook:
The local will like it, the thread will be in the top without me.
"Moors come and go, but the cause remains".

sanyooooook:
If the locals like it, the thread will be at the top without me.
If there's some rubbish to be flung around then it might be on the top. But there's no point in discussing it if no one is interested in making any predictions.

meat:
There's no point in discussing it if no one is interested in making any specific predictions.
You're the one who's interested.)
Reason: