I will write an advisor free of charge - page 154

vplizordlo:
This pattern should be looked at when the following conditions correspond to it:
a) local highs or lows;
b) falling or rising volumes;
c) divergence;
d) wave C or wave 5 of a finite diagonal Elliott triangle.
Can you send me a file with the indicator? I will show you examples.

This indicator is for MT5. The one made by drubashka, I looked at his code, it does not check all conditions. Probably it is a reserve for another published code. That's why I wrote mine.

Tomorrow I will rewrite it on MT4 and will post it.

What is this pattern called? What is the indicator called?

Alexey Viktorov:

This indicator is for MT5. The one made by drubashka, I looked at his code, does not check all the conditions. Probably this is a reserve for another published code. That's why I wrote mine.

No, not the stock. Just the last condition - consecutive increase of distance from Close to the end of the shadow greatly reduces the number of signals. Had to throw it out.

Alexey Viktorov:

This indicator is for MT5. The one made by drubashka, I looked at his code, does not check all the conditions. Probably this is a reserve for another published code. That's why I wrote mine.

Thank you. You can call it Troika

Hello

Please help me write a command to open Buy and Sell orders for MT4

So there are 2 middle lines on the chart

Buy - when bar closed above Line 1

Sell - when bar closed below Line2

Below I wrote it myself (for the first time) so please check if everything is correct?

Thank you

if(CountSell() == 0 && Bid < High2)
     {
      ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL, Lots, Bid, Slippage,High3,TakeProfit,"Ruf robot", Magic, 0, Red);
      if(ticket > 0)
        {
         High3 = NormalizeDouble(Bid == High3, Digits);                     //StopLoss
         if(OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET))
            if(!OrderModify(ticket, OrderOpenPrice(), High3, TakeProfit, 0))
               Print("Ошибка модификации ордера на продажу!");
        }
     }
   if(CountBay() == 0 && Ask > High1)
     {
      ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, High4,TakeProfit,"Ruf robot", Magic, 0, Blue);
      if(ticket > 0)
        {
         High4  = NormalizeDouble(Ask == High4, Digits);                   //StopLoss
         if(OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET))
            if(!OrderModify(ticket, OrderOpenPrice(), High4, TakeProfit, 0))
               Print("Ошибка модификации ордера на покупку!");
        }
     }

Rufus2021 #:

Hello

Please help me write a command to open Buy and Sell orders for MT4

So there are 2 middle lines on the chart

Buy - when bar closed above Line 1

Sell - when bar closed below Line2

Below I wrote it myself (for the first time) so please check if everything is correct?

Thank you

Ask and Bid is not a bar close, it is the current price received with the next tick. I.e., as soon as the price crosses the line - an order opens without waiting for the close of the candle (bar).

Hi, I urgently needan OSMA indicator with an alert at the moment of crossing the zero line, not at the close of the bar. I also need an alert that may be set as a custom one. Do you have one? Please, share. If no - I will ask them to write it🙏

margo_gor #:
Hi, I urgently needan OSMA indicator with an alert at the moment of crossing the zero line, not at the close of the bar. I also need an alert that can be set as a custom one. Do you have one? Please, share. If no - I will ask them to write it🙏

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/24394

OsMA_Alert
OsMA_Alert
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор OsMA Alert

Oh, thank you so much! Only I have MT4. This inductor does not fit(( What to do, can you advise?

Who can rewrite this indicator for MT4?

Hello !

Who can help to add SL and TP and time frame trading on this EA !

Thank you so much in advance

Files:
MA_CCI.mq5  18 kb
Reason: