I will write an advisor free of charge - page 126

Good afternoon. Is it possible to implement the following algorithm? Enter the pair A by a standard indicator, let's say MA. When the price goes through n pips, we open a deal on pair B in the same direction, and when the price of pair B goes through by n pips, we open a deal on pair C in the opposite direction. The sense is like in averaging systems, but each pair is not averaged separately, each one is hedged by averaging. It doesn't matter whether the pair is in the plus or minus position. When we're in the plus, we insure the profit. Profit should be taken using trailing stops either in points or in percentage points.

Andrey555:
Good times. Is it possible to implement this algorithm? Pair A enters by the standard indicator, let us assume the MA. When the price goes through n pips, we open a deal on pair B in the same direction, then when the price of pair B goes through by n pips, we open a deal on pair C in the opposite direction. The sense is like in averaging systems, but each pair is not averaged separately, each one is hedged by averaging. It doesn't matter whether the pair is in the plus or minus position. When we're in the plus, we insure the profit. Profit should be taken using trailing stops either in points or in percentage points.

An example of these symbols ('A', 'B', 'C') timeframe and approximate time period can you see? To assess the applicability of the strategy.

So, which way should the price go? What if the price moves in the other direction?

Hello, I have an EA that opens a deal on all currencies except gold, can you please help which code I have to add to the EA to open and gold?

Наджибулло Хабибов:
Hello , I have an EA that opens a trade in all currencies except Gold , can you please help which code I should add to the EA to open and gold ?

You need to change your calculations a bit (reduce the lot or increase the stops on the profit).

for example if you put 40 pips on usd, then on gold 400

How do I withdraw my money?

sxgtr:
How do you withdraw money?

Show me this page first -

if there is a balance - you can buy yourself something on this site

--------------------------------------------------

You probably opened an account with your broker -

- If you have a balance, then you can buy yourself something from this site - if there is a balance, then you can buy yourself something from this site - you may have opened an account with your broker.

Files:
dvinsh.PNG  103 kb

SanAlex:

You need to change your calculations a bit (reduce the lot or increase the stops on the profit).

for example if you put 40 pips on usd, 400 pips on gold

lot 0.01 stop loss no profit in the logbook does not open any errors

Наджибулло Хабибов:

lot 0.01 stop no profit on the volute but does not open in the logbook no errors

It may be that the broker for this pair, does not give the trade

SanAlex:

It could be - that the broker on this pair, does not give a trade

i can open a trade manually on the currency pair; advisor does not open a 5 decimal trade on the currency pair; i have to correct the advisor

Наджибулло Хабибов:
i can open a deal manually, i can open a 5-digit lot in the Strategy Tester, i need to correct the code

You should at least see the code to correct it. (Or wait for someone more knowledgeable to tell you)

Reason: