I will write an advisor free of charge - page 48

Sergey Deev:
Here it is - an interesting topic with a spit implementation

I don't like such themes for some reason, I don't know if it's because of the word "overbought/oversold". I still can't understand what is overbought in indicators )

How are the owl tests - promising?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I don't like such themes for some reason, I don't know if it's because of the word "overbought/oversold". I still can't understand what is overbought in the indicators )

How are the owl tests - promising?

Overbought - oversold rules! Brokers are trembling with fear!

Evgeny Belyaev:

Most likely, this concept was created by brokers (there were no brokerage companies at that time as well as Forex).

Then this concept is manipulated when beginners are attracted to the market, say, look, it is overbought, you see the number 70. All B. Williams and others as if they were not brokers in this area but not traders.

We started to use this concept as a base for creating a pile of useless stochastics, flea markets and other nonsense to educate newcomers in brokerage companies who believe they will become millionaires with a hundred quid.)

Evgeny Belyaev:

All TA is a kind of religion. To brainwash traders, especially beginners. Science and other trappings are a must.

One of the authors of very good, by the way, book on TA wrote - "I describe it in details, because I don't use it for a long time". Williams, if I'm not mistaken.

I believe my current trade will be losing, very losing.... (с)

ZS Not this book. But it's ok too, not badly written.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Williams

Which one is it? There's theorist Bill, he naturally makes his money in sales. And the practitioner Larry...

Evgeny Belyaev:
Which one is it? There's the theorist Bill, he naturally makes his money in sales. And the practitioner Larry...

Probably not Williams. Looked at Larry - not her. Not Bill's either.

In that book, after the description of each indicator, there was a trader's frustrations

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Probably not Williams. Looked at Larry - not her. Bill's is not the same either.

In that one after the description of each indicator was attached - Trader's frustrations

The i-divergencebar.mq4 indicator showing the reversal bars according to Bill Williams' Profitunity system without taking into account the angulation relative to the Alligator indicator.

Expert Advisor based on this indicator. Bullish reversal bar buy, bearish reversal bar sell.

Sergey Deev:
There you have it - an interesting theme with a spit implementation
Thanks for the work, great owls turned out! Exactly what you need!!!

We need to write an owl. there is a pattern. put a sell order and put the opposite pending order with an equal lot. with equal tp=spacing between orders. then buy. use a martin. Killing owl is a hit. all positions alternate between sell and buy.

baks1966:
We need to write an owl. there is a pattern. put a sell order and put the opposite pending order with an equal lot. with equal tp=spacing between orders. then buy. use a martin. Killing owl: Takes a position alternating between sell and buy.
This "killer owl" is called "Chumbley" and "Swing" - there are a lot of its modifications on the net. Swing and flip.)
Reason: