Strategies that give big profits - page 8

dimeon:
A very risky MM results in super profits.

Exactly.

If you take a non-risky one, the profits are very small. If you take a high risk - everything is easily lost. Add to this the "tricks of the brokerage companies" and it becomes problematic to earn this way.

avtomat:

hehey.... the championship organisers have gone after the pips man --- "how scary to live..." and "it's all everybody's fault"

That's exactly what happened, find the public discussions.

Prival-2:

Your level of incompetence is staggering. After all these years on the forum.... is fantastic. I honestly thought there was no such thing. Turns out I was wrong.

No need to react, that's the most effective thing you can do.

komposter:

So you're saying that this particular robot was hunted, that the quotes on different accounts were different, that all other robots received normal quotes, while this particular robot received wrong quotes, that only this robot received requotes and other bumps in the road, and that only this robot performed worse than it said it would?

You can choose not to respond to my questions, but your lack of response does not eliminate them.

Based on simple common sense, of course the answer is NO. And that means that this particular robot has failed to adapt to the changed external conditions.

And no conspiracy -- just natural selection.

avtomat:

So you're saying that this particular robot was hunted down, that the quotes on different accounts were different, that all other robots received normal quotes, while this particular robot received wrong quotes, that only this robot received requotes and other bumps in the road, and that only this robot performed worse than it said it would?

You can choose not to respond to my questions, but your lack of response does not eliminate them.

Based on simple common sense, of course the answer is NO. And that means that this particular robot has failed to adapt to the changed external conditions.

And there is no conspiracy -- just natural selection.

How's your tractor doing? Not updating the chart on myfx again)))

Olegts:
How is your tractor doing? Not updating the chart on myfx again))))
Adapting little by little ;)))

komposter:

Somehow it doesn't make sense... A competition from the developers, one of the aims of which was to create algorithms for filtering quotes by analyzing strategies of profitable EAs in order to drown profitable traders? Is pipsing and arbitrage one of the deadly sins? This is the worst! Maybe, there are some hidden chips in MT5?

Edic:

Somehow it doesn't make sense... A competition from the developers, one of the aims of which was to create algorithms for filtering quotes by analyzing strategies of profitable EAs in order to drown profitable traders? Is pipsing and arbitrage one of the deadly sins? This is the worst! Might there be some hidden server side features in MT5?

For the Championships, when they were held, there was a concept called "the spirit of the championship". Well, this spirit was inconsistent with strategies that used pips. And arbitrage between different brokerage companies is even prescribed in the trading conditions of many brokerage companies. If they think that you are making money on price differences, they will cancel your trades. All because they earn on your losses and not on spreads. And you have to put up with it or change brokers.

Olegts:
When championships were held, they had a concept called "championship spirit". So this spirit was inconsistent with strategies that used scalpers. If they think that you are making money on price differences, they will cancel your trades. All because they earn on your losses and not on spreads. And you have to put up with it or change brokers.

Got it. ... Yeah, it's not very nice to play by the rules of a company that's trying its hardest to flush you out. I just haven't traded in the days when there were freesleaves, hiccups etc.

I think forex is better now. I think forex is better now. somehow does not quite fit in with forex -.... I think they will take it all away ... or just create bad conditions specifically for plunging).

avtomat:

So you want to tell me that only this particular trading robot has been tracked, that quotes on different accounts were different? And all other Expert Advisors received decent quotes but this particular trading robot was getting fake quotes? And that only this trading robot has got requotes and other bumps in the wheel? And that only this trading robot has got worse quotes than requested?

And there is no conspiracy -- just natural selection.

The quotation was the same. The autodiller connects to a separate group of accounts. If you open a new account, everything was trading fine at first. As soon as the dealer notices the active growth of the account, the autodealer is connected to the account. Trader's name, IP of registration, IP used in trading and even IP group are detected.

This is out of the question.

Reason: