Market. Questions, problems with the products. - page 5

IvanIvanov:
I saw it there, but it's not there now.

There are three options here:

1. the activations have expired
  2. there is a display error after the terminal has been updated (here, you need to send a request to Service Desk)
  3. fiction - you are not logged into your mql5.community account

barabashkakvn:

There are three options here:

1. the activations have expired
  2. there is a display error after the terminal has been updated (you need to contact Service Desk)
  3. you haven't logged into your mql5.community account
1 it should probably be zero by logic.
maybe it has something to do with the new version of the product
I don't see "number of activations" anywhere

IvanIvanov:
Where can I see the number of activations for a product I have purchased, but I can't find it.

The remaining activation counter is not available on the website.

But with each purchase and activation, an email is sent to you with the details. There is information about the remaining activations.

It also sends a personal system message with the same information.

I want to expose the product, but it uses a standard include file (WinUser32.mqh) which calls the dll

will this product pass the check?

ZS: I understand ex4 file will still call the dll.

sanyooooook:

I want to expose the product, but it uses a standard include file (WinUser32.mqh) which calls the dll

Will this product pass the check?

HH: I guess the ex4 file will still be calling the dll.

No. Moreover, it is punishable.

Products are prohibited from calling any DLLs, including Microsoft Windows system libraries.

barabashkakvn:

No. Moreover, it is punishable.

It is forbidden to call any DLLs in the Products, including Microsoft Windows system libraries.

I've seen that, but where does it say anything about penalties?

I want to change product description and add new screenshots. I go to my product -> select edit. That's it - no possibility to insert new screenshots and change description.

Maybe there is a workaround?

barabashkakvn:

I want to change product description and add new screenshots. I go to my product -> select edit. That's it - no possibility to insert new screenshots and change description.

Maybe there is a workaround?

Need to write in the discussion to a moderator.

Now, if you take the code of a signal or product widget from the Marketplace, this same widget code will no longer be available for editing afterwards. There will simply be a table of links in the profile in the "Partner" section.

If will want to take again the same code of a widget, again in the table the next link will be added.

And I want such: when you pass from table of links from section "Partner" to widget's constructor.

Interesting question about Market books: "Tell me, if a reissue of the book comes out, will buyers of the previous edition be asked to buy the book again, or will there be a free upgrade?"
Reason: