Getting Refund after EA buy

What ways are there to get a refund from the Market?

Can I report a seller selling scam? How can I prove this?

What would be an acceptable proof for "intended scam"?

- backtest reports or images which don't come from the sold EA?

- EA behaves statistically significant worse after the last Update date (so it was overfitted on historical data)

- If the EA has a bug

- Is there a way to negotiate a refund-deal with the author? (Can the author click "pay back" somewhere?)

Thank you very much!

Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: "1 minute OHLC", "Every tick" and "Every tick based on real ticks" using actual historical data.

I think you should have done this before buying:

Eugen Funk:

What ways are there to get a refund from the Market?

Can I report a seller selling scam? How can I prove this?

What would be an acceptable proof for "intended scam"?

- backtest reports or images which don't come from the sold EA?

- EA behaves statistically significant worse after the last Update date (so it was overfitted on historical data)

- If the EA has a bug

- Is there a way to negotiate a refund-deal with the author? (Can the author click "pay back" somewhere?)

Thank you very much!

There are no refunds after activation of the product 
If you think you have been scammed send your proof to the service desk

You can only get a refund if you cancel your purchase within 7 days, without having it activated in your MT4/5 terminal.

The seller doesn't have any 'payback' button or such options available by MQL5.com.

that's too bad. Because If I found the first day of trading that the signal is a fake.

Well if there is no way to get refunds, then this will be my first & last order ever - How can one properly test the indicator without first installing it? The demo of the product do not do anything and cannot be seen, so in future I will tell others not to buy products here, there should be at least a 24 hr cancellation fee or there will be no more future purchases.

dj171084 #:
Well if there is no way to get refunds, then this will be my first & last order ever - How can one properly test the indicator without first installing it? The demo of the product do not do anything and cannot be seen, so in future I will tell others not to buy products here, there should be at least a 24 hr cancellation fee or there will be no more future purchases.

If you did not spend any activation (if you did not install the product) so you can ask for refund in case you bought it within 7 days).
--------------------

And it is my advice about buying:

I am posting is all the time on the forum during the many years (it is about Market products but it is same for the Signals and for Freelance as well):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users on this forum so you can fix anything related with the sellers who are responsible about what they are seller (and because you both know each other for the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because of have a lot of money so - sorry: it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else.

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry.

Reason: