Recipes for increasing revenue from the sale of Signals - page 5

evillive:

No, he still had, three can still be connected to from the terminal, but the others are closed and disconnected

I can only see one of the three in the terminal. Are you sure you can reach the others from the terminal?

lob32371:
I can only see one of the three in the terminal. Are you sure you can reach the others from the terminal?
Yes, I'm sure, but I won't connect, I don't like the price.

Can you take a screenshot of the terminal where you can see these three signals? I can't see them in the terminal at all.

lob32371:
Can you take a screenshot from the terminal where you can see these three signals? I can't see them in the terminal.
I posted it above, it's from the terminal, you can see both active and disabled signals, clicking on each one gives you information about which one is still available and which one is no longer available.

Here, I copied the list of all signals from the terminal of this vendor, marked with an asterisk the ones available for connection in my terminal:

Fibo Candlestick ManualTrade_2 (poovanart)*

Fibo Candlestick ManualTrade
Fibo Candlestick ManualTrade (poovanart)
Fibo Candlestick ManualTrade
Manual BZTS AutoTrade (poovanart)
Manual BZTS AutoTrade
BZTS AutoTrade FXOpen (poovanart)
BZTS AutoTrade V1.2 12Pair TP = 5
BZTSAutoTrade EXNESS_1 (poovanart)
Run EA BZTS AutoTrade V1.1.7 22Pair Run EA TEMA AutoTrade V1.4 Daily Profit = $28 Weekly Profit = $125
BZTSAutoTrade IronFX_1 (poovanart)
Run EA BZTS AutoTrade V1.1.8 12 Pair Run EA TEMA AutoTrade V1.5 3 Pair Daily Profit = $28 Weekly Profit = $125
BZTSAutoTrade FXOpen_1 (poovanart)* BZTS AutoTradeFXOpen_1(poovanart)
Run EA BZTS AutoTrade V1.1.8 22 Pair Run EA TEMA AutoTrade V1.5 3 Pair Daily Profit = $38 Weekly Profit = $200
BZTS AutoTradeFXOpen_2 (poovanart)
Run EA BZTS AutoTrade V1.1.8 28 Pair Run EA TEMA AutoTrade V1.5 5 Pair 1 Hour Profit = $19 Daily Profit = $190 Weekly Profit = $900

evillive:

Here, I copied the list of all signals from the terminal of this vendor, marked with an asterisk by those available for connection in my terminal:

Fibo CandlestickManualTrade_2 (poovanart) *

Fibo CandlestickManualTrade
Fibo CandlestickManualTrade (poovanart)
Fibo CandlestickManualTrade
Manual BZTS AutoTrade (poovanart)
Manual BZTSAutoTrade
BZTS AutoTrade FXOpen (poovanart)
BZTS AutoTrade V1.2 12Pair TP =5
BZTSAutoTradeEXNESS_1 (poovanart)
Run EA BZTS AutoTrade V1.1.7 22Pair Run EA TEMA AutoTrade V1.4 4 Pair Daily Profit = $28 Weekly Profit = $125
BZTSAutoTradeIronFX_1 (poovanart)
Run EA BZTS AutoTrade V1.1.8 12Pair Run EA TEMA AutoTrade V1.5 3 Pair Daily Profit = $28 Weekly Profit = $125
BZTSAutoTradeFXOpen_1 (poovanart) * BZTS AutoTradeFXOpen_1 (poovanart)
Run EA BZTS AutoTrade V1.1.8 22Pair Run EA TEMA AutoTrade V1.5 3 Pair Daily Profit = $38 Weekly Profit = $200
BZTSAutoTradeFXOpen_2 (poovanart)
Run EA BZTS AutoTrade V1.1.8 28Pair Run EA TEMA AutoTrade V1.5 5 Pair 1 Hour Profit = $19 Daily Profit = $190Weekly Profit = $900
Forex Setka TraderFibo FFCal 2014 (poovanart)
SignalDescription

I admit that I am not an advanced terminal user. Anyway, search (terminal top-right corner) indeed finds all signals you have shown. When I click on this signal in the search results, it is shown in the "Signals" tab. I do not leave this tab, but look through API-Signals to see if they are available. I look through the general list of available signals in the "Signals" tab - no.

I.e., I can subscribe to it either through the web or terminal search. But not through API-Signals or in any other way. Developers, why is it so?

Renat said that there is a filter for 1000 signals for the terminal, but I have only 933 of them. And still not all of them.

The subscription doesn't work through the web, I have to use the terminal anyway (before there was a form with the option to subscribe on the site, now it's only through the terminal call). And those alerts that seem to be visible in the terminal, but are not actually active and not available in the API, were just too recently disabled, will soon disappear both on the website and in the terminal.

Developers, very many demo accounts are defined as real accounts. And, accordingly, are available for subscription to real accounts. Example.

lob32371:

I.e. you can subscribe to it either via the web or by searching in the terminal. But not through API-Signals or in any other way. Developers, why is this so?

The rating of the signal is not the best and that may be why it is not on the terminal's recommended list.

Максимальная просадка: 66.80%

lob32371:
Developers, a lot of demo accounts are defined as real accounts. And, accordingly, are available for subscription to the real accounts. Example.
Thanks for the message, we'll look into it.

alexey_pak:

The rating of the signal is not the best and maybe that's why it is not on the list of the recommended ones in the terminal.

Максимальная просадка: 66.80%

The link does not say anything about it, moreover, your assumption is wrong. After I run the script:

#property strict

#include "Signals.mqh"

SIMPLE_COMPARE_MACROS(CompareByMaxDD, SIGNAL, Source.MaxDD);

void OnStart( void )
{
  SIGNALS Signals;  

Signals.Sort(new CompareByMaxDD(MODE_DESCEND));

MessageBox("MaxDD Signal:\n" + Signals[0].ToString());

return;
}

I get the signal with the highest drawdown available:

Name: MM18_ActivTrades (MoneyMan18)
Broker Server: Activtrades-3 (Activtrades Ltd)
URL: http://www.mql5.com/en/signals/14584 (Real Account, Leverage: 400)
Gain: 3.48% (Balance: 317.37, Equity: 317.37, Pips: 10772, Trades: 765)
MaxDD: 99.89%, ROI: -22.13%
Rating: 99999998 (Started: 2013.09.19 22:33:41, Published: 2013.10.19 22:46:38)
Subscribers: 1 (Price: $30.00), SignalIncome: $30.00

Paid, with one subscriber and a drawdown of 99.89%.

And note that its Gain is positive. How anyone could manage to get out of a 99.89% drawdown - I can't imagine. Obviously, you are counting these figures in error.

Reason: