Market. Questions, problems with the products. - page 7

Alexander Nikolaev:

Hello! Is there any way to find out who bought an EA from me on the market?

I'm being asked to send an EA file because they've forgotten the password and can't download it, and they say it was bought.

But I don't know which one and when and I cannot decide if this person has bought the Expert Advisor or just wrote it that way. Also, is it OK to send it as a file,

can't they copy it and distribute it for free?

Your credit card password???

Alexander Nikolaev:

I'm being asked to send an EA file because they've forgotten the password and can't download it, and they say it was bought.

But I don't know which one and when and I cannot decide if this person has bought the Expert Advisor or just wrote it that way. Also, is it OK to send it as a file,

If you are not sure whether he bought from you or not, then let him apply to the service desk and restore the password.

If you want to avoid distribution over the network, you can link it to your account number. I did that for one customer who has a Macintosh and has OS/2 and can't download it from the market, so I had to do it that way.

Alexander Nikolaev:

Have the buyer say the unique transaction number from the payments page. There is no other verification information.

But if the password is lost, you can't get the number either. Have him restore it.

The file could potentially be hacked, better not to distribute it past the market.

I haven't found the answer in the Rules, I'm aware of the publication/verification strictures that have emerged in my 2 years away from the marketplace, so I'm asking here:
I intend to publish a free demo of the commercial work, with restrictions applied that do not allow commercial use, but allow you to test the owl both in the tester and on a demo or real account.
All account types are available in the owl demo: real, demo, tester.
Limitations:
The tester is a fully functional version, there are no limitations.
Demo and Real accounts - the same restrictions as in MoneyManagement, but more severe. Expert Advisor works only if the Margin does not exceed x% of the deposit.
In the case of exceeding the percentage specified in the code (in the menu option is available only in the com.version) - Alert with the text:
"Margin not exceeding x% of deposit is allowed in demo version.
Margin=[actual value + % to deposit]
Work of the Expert Advisor is stopped until Margin decreases to the permissible value".

To clarify:
The first line in OnTick() will be:
if(AccountMargin() > marginMaximum) return;
This will not only prohibit opening of new positions, but also operation of the
- SmartTrailingstop
- Pyramiding
- DrawdownClose
which allow to accompany not only positions opened by this owl, but also any other positions opened by another owl or manually.

Vasily Temchenko:

I haven't found the answer in the Rules, I'm aware of the publication/verification strictures that have emerged in my 2 years away from the marketplace, so I'm asking here:
I intend to publish a free demo of the commercial work, with restrictions applied that do not allow commercial use, but allow you to test the owl both in the tester and on a demo or real account.
All account types are available in the owl demo: real, demo, tester.
Limitations:
The tester is a fully functional version, there are no limitations.
Demo and Real accounts - the same restrictions as in MoneyManagement, but more severe. Expert Advisor works only if the Margin does not exceed x% of the deposit.
In the case of exceeding the percentage specified in the code (in the menu option is available only in the com.version) - Alert with the text:
"Margin not exceeding x% of deposit is allowed in demo version.
Margin=[actual value + % to deposit]
Work of the Expert Advisor is stopped until Margin decreases to the permissible value".

To clarify:
The first line in OnTick() will be:
if(AccountMargin() > marginMaximum) return;
This will not only prohibit opening of new positions, but also operation of the
- SmartTrailingstop
- Pyramiding
- DrawdownClose
which allow to accompany not only positions opened by this owl, but also any other positions opened by another owl or manually.

Do they answer here? This is an important question for me.

Vasily Temchenko:
Is there an answer here? The question is an important one for me.
Create a new product (blank) and ask a moderator in the comments.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Create a new product (blank) and ask a moderator in the comments.
Yeah, well... The answer is exhaustive. Alas, nothing to thank you for.

Vasily Temchenko:
Yeah, well... that's a comprehensive answer. Alas, I have nothing to thank you for.

What was the expected answer?

The person who published 5 products asks what line to put if(AccountMargin() > marginMaximum) return; or is it about something else?

Vasily Temchenko:
Yeah, well... that's a comprehensive answer. Alas, there's nothing to thank you for.

I have pointed out to you the only place where you can get a comprehensive answer.

Why the ingratitude? Do you really think my answer is useless?

what does it mean?

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) strategy tester report 54 total trades test on XAUUSD,D1 (netting) strategy tester report 4 total trades test on GBPUSD,M30 (netting) strategy tester report 69 total trades test on EURUSD,M1 (netting)

strategy tester report not found

Reason: