There are ideas for a profitable advisor - page 6

gvs:

So give away all your money and you'll have even more, if everyone did that, everyone would be happy. Do you do that? just answer yourself, not us))))))))

He who earns a lot is not rich, but he who spends little! )))))))))))

Not a little, but less than he earns. I give money to get more, and it is not an expense but an investment. So you kind of want to be rich, but you won't become rich because you are sparing money to implement your idea. By sparing a little money, you will bury your dream forever. He who is rich is the one who makes money using all available levers, including hiring programmers.

Take even this service as an example, here they give money for rating, is it really to get rich?

zfs:

Not little, but less than what I earn. I give money to get more and it's not an expense but an investment. So you kind of want to be rich, but you won't become rich because you are sparing money to implement your idea. By sparing a little money, you will bury your dream forever. He who is rich is the one who makes money using all available levers, including hiring programmers.

Take even this service as an example, here they give money for rating, is it really to get rich?

You know some good wisdom, and I enjoy having a discussion with intelligent people like you and many others on this resource.

It's not like I'm arguing with you, I don't feel bad about giving money away, I don't want to give it away))))) And I have never regretted what I did. I know that if I cheated for 100, I will be cheated for 10,000, and I do not benefit from it.And if I keep my word my conscience and luck will walk beside me.

gvs:

It's not like I'm arguing with you, I don't feel bad about giving money away, I don't want to give it away))))) And I have never regretted what I did. I know that if I cheated for 100, I will be cheated for 10,000, and I do not benefit from it. And if I keep my word my conscience and luck will walk beside me.

So you've been cheated more than once? You talked. ;)

And how do you know you'll be cheated here? You have not even once tried to place an order. You say you've been cheated many times. So you don't have to give money out of the blue to just anyone and anywhere. Life is bad for a sucker. Same wisdom. ;)

Here, as you write the TOR, so it will be. Read the rules more carefully.

tol64:

So you've been lied to more than once? You've let it slip. ;)

And how can you be sure you'll be cheated here? You have never even tried to place an order. You say you've been cheated many times. So you don't have to give money out of the blue to just anyone and anywhere. Life is bad for a sucker. Same wisdom. ;)

Here, as you write the TOR, so it will be. Read the rules carefully.

I got 10 times what I gave back, a shame, but no more))))))

I know another)))))))))

A miser pays twice, a fool pays three times, and a sucker for life))))))))) you know I give people who come to apply for a job a choice, at least 3 doors, and you give me one - this is not a choice, but a hopelessness))))))))

gvs:

I know another)))))))))

A miser pays twice, a fool pays three times, and a sucker for life))))))))) you know I give people who come to apply for a job a choice, at least 3 doors, and you give me one - this is not a choice, but a hopelessness))))))))

I notice you like to twist things in your favour. It's not just one door on offer or even three. Four tools that can be used to your advantage:

So to avoid being stingy, a fool and a sucker at the same time, you just need to use them. Otherwise, in addition to the three labels, another, fourth one will stick to you. ))

tol64:

I have noticed that you like to twist things in your favour. It's not just one door or even three. Four tools that you can use to your advantage:

So to avoid being stingy, a fool and a sucker at the same time, you just need to use them. Otherwise, in addition to the three labels, another, fourth one will stick to you. ))

Handsome, it made me smile)))))))))) thanks for chatting, have a good day, good luck to you))))))))

gvs:
Handsome, it made me smile)))))))))) thank you for your communication, have a nice day, good luck to you))))))))

You're already (without my posts) smiling WIDE all the time. Which door do you start with? I think in your case this should be the sequence:

• Freelance. You book an expert.
  • Signals. You publish your signal, and if everything is rosy and really successful (breathes long and steadily), you get subscribers. In other words, you get paid, not you.

In the end, you kill three birds with one stone. Namely, proving that you:

1. Not stingy (the first hare).
  2. Not a fool (the second hare).
  3. Not a sucker (the third hare).

If luck is really on your side and life is not at your back, you don't even have to shoot further. The hares will pile up in front of you on their own.

Agree that this is a clear layout that eliminates fraud on your part. And if you carefully read the rules of Freelance service, you should have realized that fraud on the part of the performer is also excluded.

We can see through your every little detail. We will not allow you to cheat us. ))

gvs:
Good job, it made me smile)))))))))) thanks for communicating, have a nice day, good luck to you))))))))
If worse comes to worst, the service can offer you an opportunity to make money right there and sell your signal or help in distribution of other people's programmes from the Market or those other people's signals. Some ideas are so successful that you can make money on their sales by investing pennies, so everything is in your hands.

zfs:
In the worst case scenario, the service may offer you the opportunity to make money on the spot, selling your signal or helping to distribute other people's programs from the market or the same other people's signals. Some ideas are so successful that you can make money on their sales by investing pennies, so it's all in your hands.
All right, guys. Thank you. I'll think about it, I'll read everything carefully.

Ahaha))) It's interesting when the number "100" alone turns a seemingly logical topic into sheer illogic)) .

Author, throw the terms of reference in a private matter and I'll tell you why your system is unpromising, but why I'm sure of it - will not say.

Maybe give references to the information in the context of your system, which will help slightly open eyelids...

If you don't get it, that's fine, I'll write for free.

It's just that sometimes I enjoy helping newbies for free

Reason: