Amen.

Thank you, I'll give it a try.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

You're welcome.

I don't get it, was it all bullshit?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

On the other hand, there is a wise folk proverb : "Don't teach the scientist"

:))) Given that you are correct in your thinking but only wrong in specifics - my previous post is not an attempt to lecture but an effort to help. 99.9 per cent of forum users are not able to understand what you have written in this thread (due to their feeble mind), and if you go over to probabilities, it will be a real disaster :))

Fast235:
I don't get it, was it all crap?

Why is it a shambles? The idea itself is the right one. After switching to probabilities, there will be a result.

Fast235:
I don't get it, was it all a blunder?

Where did you see the foul-up? Trading hasn't stopped yet. stopped hypothetically to see his move.

Accounts to be opened under your responsibility by Monday as well?

Alexander_K:

:))) Given that you are thinking correctly, but are wrong only in particulars - my previous post is not an attempt to lecture, but an effort to help. 99.9% of forum members and just what you have written in this thread cannot understand (due to feeble-mindedness), and even if you switch to probabilities, it will be a total disaster :))

Thank you, sorry, corrected the oversight. In all my studies I mostly used differences. Here, I'm going all in, what the hell.

Fast235:
Accounts also open under your responsibility by Monday?

Please, minimum lot 0.01 in cent variant and spread not more than 3 five digits on TF D1 EUR/USD without SL and TP. This is for the real check. You set the Signal right away. If successful, we will move to a more serious trading mode. Do not forget about a smart computer, brand and OS, which will be advised by the participants.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Please, minimum lot 0.01 in cent variant and spread not more than 3 five digits on TF D1 EUR/USD. This is for a real test. If successful, we will move to a more serious trading mode. Do not forget about a smart computer, brand and OS, which will be prompted by the participants.

if you take into account that statistically it will be reliable from 100 trades, you are offering people to trade for free for half a year...:-)

Show an area on the history of at least 100, where your method gave +

Reason: