Let's be friends - page 6

Go to me, I created it.

Demonstrym:
Go to me, I created it.
A masterpiece? ))

Demonstrym:
Go to me, I created it.
))))))))))) what he created then............

lobovsergey:
))))))))))) what did you create then............
a rink in Dot :))

Easter is coming

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

If it were possible to display graphic models of your mind "Before" and "After" just by reading the forum threads - you would be surprised how much difference would be evident...
Perhaps as a result, somewhere deep down inside you (where others can't get to), some very valuable insights, born out of the cognition and conscious perception you've seen, will emerge. In other words - read the forum. Read it. Take your time. Delving into what is written. Do not forget to separate the grains from the chaff. Otherwise there are such miracles of nature that sometimes it is difficult to believe it.

I have not grasped the sense of your message... So let's be precise and concise...

Let's go be friends.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:
Let's go be friends.
Don't do me any favours... I'm not forcing anyone... I have already explained that I am interested in reviewing the achievements or achievements of others and garnering additional information for myself... A forum is a general meeting where moderators do not allow you to turn around... No one cancels the advertising of their own products ... And this is also a plus for me as for self-promotion and for others... I don't get a lot of good reviews from Teletrade.
Reason: