Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 30

Andrei:
The rest of us have to pay extra to enter, just like in the toilets. :))
By the way, if, theoretically, a user were to pay even a token fee for his post, there would be no trolls on the forums at all. There would only be very sensible and concrete thoughts on the threads.

Andrei:
One to one side and the other to the other, not counting the put-ins. And before, there was only one to one side. :)
Why two? In a hedge account we can open positions within the limits allowed by the brokerage company. I looked at roboforex, the number of positions is unlimited for MT5.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Why two? You can open a hedge account in limits allowed by brokerage companies. If I looked at roboforex, there is no limit for number of positions in MT5.

I have looked at roboforex, there is no limit in number of positions for MT5. Sorry :) I was not aware of the latest developments and mixed up with MT5, which introduced 2 positions recently. That is, as expected according to the laws of logic and the market MT5 has degenerated into MT4.

But then I don't know why to continue with MT5 - now it's the same MT4 but all the functions are called differently. :) If the names were changed back, it would be possible to start MQL4 in MT5 and put all innovations of MQL5 on MQL4 and call it new MQL5.

Respectively, MT4 can be easily merged with MT5 not to bother anyone. :)

Andrei:

Ok. Sorry :) I was not aware of the latest events and mixed up with MT5 where 2 positions have been recently implemented. So, as expected according to the laws of logic and market MT5 has degenerated into MT4.

But then I don't know why to continue with MT5 - now it's the same MT4 but all the functions are called differently. :) If we will revert the names back, then it will be possible to start MQL4 on MT5 and put all innovations of MQL5 on MQL4 and call it new MQL5.

Respectively, MT4 can be easily merged with MT5 not to bother anyone. :)
I suppose that the difference between the platforms will soon become so big that we will not be able to ignore it and we will have to choose between the new and the old.

Реter Konow:
There is an assumption that the difference between the platforms will soon become so big that it will not be possible to ignore it and we will have to choose.
You mean the names of the same function will be very different? :))

Andrei:
You mean the names of the same function will be very different? :))
No. The possibilities of MT5 may soon become much better than its "progenitor".

I will not go into detail, but this information is not taken from the ground up.

Реter Konow:
No. The possibilities on MT5 may soon become much higher than its "progenitor".

I will not go into details, but this information is not taken from the ceiling.
Either a specific link in the studio or this is blah-blah-blah.

Реter Konow:
No. The possibilities of MT5 may soon become much better than its "ancestor".

I will not go into details, but this information is not taken from the ceiling.
What's the problem with adding a lot of new features to MQL4, while keeping compatibility of MQL5?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Either a specific link in the studio or it's blah, blah, blah.
I said: "no comments" ;)

Learn to believe people).

Andrei:
What's the problem with adding a bunch of new features in MQL4 that are available in MQL5, while keeping compatibility?
The point is that MT5 gives the possibility to develop projects that MT4 will not be able to drag very well.

There is a technological difference.

What you propose is too time consuming and makes no sense. It is easier to continue developing MT5. The future is ahead of it.
Reason: