Commercial chaos

"Trading Chaos" is a working system with a new way of looking at the market that will always win over haphazardly made, decisions that allow us to see the basic structure of managing market behaviour.

The strawberry ice cream is good, too...

And a beer with a fish...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Trading Chaos

ozhiganov, 2014.04.13 17:49

"Trading Chaos" is a working system with a new way of looking at the market which will always win over haphazardly made, decisions that allow us to see the basic structure of controlling market behaviour.

There is already such a topic -Bill Williams' TradingChaos 2

Also - a branch in a paragraph (indirectly advertising your website which is in your profile - is not a branch, but a post in a branch.

newdigital:

There is already such a topic -Bill Williams' TradingSystem "Trading Chaos 2".

In addition - a branch in a single paragraph (indirectly advertising your website which is in your profile - is not a branch, but a post in a branch.

Wanted to do a poll, but only managed to create a thread.

ozhiganov:

"Trading Chaos" is a working system with a new way of looking at the market that will always win over haphazardly made, decisions that allow us to see the basic structure of managing market behaviour.

Looking for like-minded people for joint training on the strategy "Trading Chaos".

WEBSITEGROUP VKONTAKTE

Торговый хаос
  • Билл Вильямс (Bill M. Williams)
  • tradechaos.ru
Торговый Хаос" - рабочая система с новым взглядом на рынок которая всегда будет в выигрыше перед бессистемно принимаемыми, решениями, позволяющая нам увидеть основную структуру управления поведением рынка. Трейдеры считают, что им нужно напрячь умственные способности для получения прибыли. Но, торговля - это что угодно, однако не...

ozhiganov:

Looking for like-minded people to join us in learning how to profit from the Trading Chaos strategy

SITEGROUP VKONTAKTE

If all this will be here on mql5 - I'm all for it.

If on any of your other third-party resource - then no (as a moderator - no).

newdigital:

If it's all going to be here on mql5, I'm all for it.

If on any of your other third-party resources, then no (as a moderator, no).

The main discussion will take place here, on third-party resources at the request of users.

It all sounds nice, maybe even tempting )) But where are the reports on a real account using your trading method?

Show me that you can use your theory to make a 1000-percent profit, and then people will pick up =))

OmegaTube:

It all sounds nice, maybe even tempting )) But where are the reports on a real account using your trading method?

Show me that you can use your theory to make a 1000-percent profit, and then people will pick up =))

They say they do not need 1000% at once, they just need to learn to make at least 10% a month by sticking to the rules of strategy and money management.

ozhiganov:
The main discussion will take place here, on third-party resources at the request of users.

No, it's all here, with no overflow of users from us to you.

Do you know how many third party resources I have? and I don't advertise them here. And almost every coder here has a third-party resource (and many have very famous sites) ... and they don't advertise either... That is - this forum has a rule that everyone follows for a long time (and it was even before I registered here as a usher).

So one has to abide (consensus so to speak).

=========

In the profiles you can do everything, will be blogs - there probably will be almost everything possible. And here you can't ...

Reason: