Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 30

Translator:

95% of traders are doomed to fail.

There are probably more, though.

90-95% of newly created small businesses are also doomed to bankruptcy. So what's the point of sitting flat on your heels? The world is ruled by the Pareto principle. It's not that simple, but it's worth the journey ;)

As for the API - what do you need it for? Once you get it, what will you do with it? Trade a breakdown of a trendline on a monthly chart? :-D First, decide what exactly you want! Only after that you can make conclusions about what kind of platform you need :)

mmmoguschiy:

As for the API - what do you need it for? Get it and what are you going to do with it? Trade a breakthrough of the trend line on a monthly chart? :-D First of all, decide what exactly you want! Only after that you can conclude what kind of platform you need :)

Is it really so hard to search the internet, read and understand what the API is for before writing platitudes ?

Translator:

Is it really so hard to search the internet, read and understand what an API is for before writing platitudes ?

To begin with, I have a very good idea of what an API is for. That's why I asked, what do you need API for and what about the broker? The point of the question is this: it does not matter which platform you use. If you use a broker in between, you will not actually gain any benefits in any case, because of the additional time delays. Accordingly, you do not get a "long term and consistently profitable EA within the system" in either case.

mmmoguschiy:
Let's start with... you don't get...

Yes, you're right, indicator systems are everything (dorky smiley face)

The level is clear, the discussion is over.

Translator:

Pop fodder, an interesting discussion is taking shape :)

Translator:

I do not like Metatrader, I do not like the level of your forum users. I will say it again - what are you doing here, what are your goals?

Translator:

It would be a good idea to read the rules of the forum (of this and any other forum in principle) before you put public labels on it. Your trolling based on childish bravado and imaginary unconfirmed knowledge is inappropriate. There really is no point in debating.

Translator:

This "dorky smiley" of yours conveys your level of "understanding" of what a system is in general, and "indicator systems" in particular.

Case in point.

After this New Year, the normal DCs opened on Friday. The Grande only opened on Monday. On Monday I switched on two terminals before the opening. On Grande the opening price was 150 points behind (last year's still) and was hovering for another 5 seconds. In another one I've seen the real price, but didn't have time to react. Such a moment proe(missed).

So just to think, who has a brokerage company with brakes at the opening of the week?

MIG32:

Case in point.

After this New Year, the normal DCs opened on Friday. The Grande only opened on Monday. On Monday I switched on two terminals before the opening. On Grande the opening price was 150 points behind (last year's still) and was hovering for another 5 seconds. In another one I've seen the real price, but didn't have time to react. Such a moment proe(missed).

So just to think, who has a brokerage company with brakes at the opening of the week?

They will not pay profits - it's been tested for a long time, they justify not market quotes.