Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 31

server:
Profits will not be paid - tested a long time ago, justified by non-market quotes
Not a grail again. And I have already started looking at prices for a 3-bedroom in the centre of Moscow.

MIG32:
Not a grail again. And I've already started looking at prices for a 3-bedroom in the centre of Moscow.
I've seen it somewhere - 600 million. The metro is 2 steps away :-D

MIG32:

Case in point.

After this New Year, the normal DCs opened on Friday. The Grande only opened on Monday. On Monday I switched on two terminals before the opening. On Grande the opening price was 150 points behind (last year's still) and was hovering for another 5 seconds. In another one I've seen the real price, but didn't have time to react. Such a moment proe(missed).

So just to think, who has a brokerage company with brakes at the opening of the week?

I have a couple of brokerage companies with different opener and openings. There are a couple of DCs, difference of opening and closing an hour between them.

I'm now worried about the price book, who can explain how it works? I was thinking, I have a couple dozen orders scattered all over the board, the broker does not want to re-buy the orders and throws them into the market, i.e. into the slider, where they buy back my order and close it on the plus side, while my lot is closed in the double minus. Am I right to see how the market works or does it work differently?

If I understand correctly, this is the trickiest hole you can think of.

Alexey:

I'm now worried about the price book, who can explain how it works? I was thinking, I have a couple dozen orders scattered all over the board, the broker does not want to re-buy the orders and throws them into the market, i.e. into the slider, where they buy back my order and close it on the plus side, while my lot is closed in the double minus. Am I right to see how the market works or does it work differently?

If I understand correctly, this is the trickiest hole you can think of.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/384#3_8
MetaTrader 5 - больше, чем можно представить!
MetaTrader 5 - больше, чем можно представить!
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Клиентский терминал MetaTrader 5 был написан полностью с нуля и, конечно же, выгодно отличается от своего предшественника. Новая торговая платформа предоставляет трейдерам практически безграничные возможности для торговли на любых рынках. При этом функционал продолжает расширяться, и преимущества MetaTrader 5 перечислить с ходу становится уже затруднительно даже экспертам, настолько их много. Мы попробовали кратко описать их в одной статье и сами удивились полученному результату - кратко не получилось!

server:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/384#3_8
Anyway, I'm getting myself all worked up for no reason.

Alexey:
I'm getting myself all worked up for no reason.
And all the time, not only do you manage to "twist others around" a bit :)

server:
Profits will not be paid - it was checked a long time ago, they are justified by non-market quotes.
The profits are paid, I have checked them personally and repeatedly.

jyiv:
The profits are paid out personally and repeatedly.
How much are we talking about?

server:
How much are we talking about?
I maxed out $250 in a single withdrawal
Reason: