Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 28

All in all, it's a pointless exercise, and a thankless one at that.

chipo:
There are faster DCs, or more honest ones - I don't know, and there are some that are delayed - that's probably what we're talking about, but it's not three seconds - it's microseconds and it's the same 50/50. Get two monitors from different systems, one faster and closer to servers, pick a faster DT and you'll get an earlier signal...than some kitchen that only collects money )))))). With the same TV channels and programs, the delay is definitely noticeable on different frequencies
that's anecdotal:

- what's your computer called?
- LG

mmmoguschiy:
Really - why bother putting televisions in different rooms? It's all much simpler - study mathematical analysis, mathematical statistics, probability theory, game theory, stochastic processes and you'll be happy - "I've shaken your price trend" :-D

Whoever wants to, looks for opportunities. Who does not want to, he makes up rotten excuses © A. Lincoln

TC asked a question. I showed him where to dig. And whether he will dig or not is his personal problem.

Reshetov:

Whoever wants to, looks for opportunities. Those who don't want to, make up rotten excuses © A. Lincoln

TC asked a question. I showed him where to dig. And whether he will dig or not is his personal problem.
Well then where to dig and I'll show you - I give an example of one of the disqualified contestants:

http://fortrader.ru/services/contestMember/single?id=8946

The author should like it - it's just from the point of view of gui clicks and 3-5 second delays.

Note the percentage of deposit growth

mmmoguschiy:
Well then where to dig I'll show you - I'll give you an example of one of the disqualified contestants:

The author should like it - it's just the kind of gui clicks and 3-5 second delays.

Pay attention to the percentage of deposit increase
Someone, just did a refill, nothing special.

Alexey:
I am not sure what to do with it, but I am sure it is possible.
The problem is that you are not fooling people! This example is a living proof of the author's words and the use of latency for his own purposes.

mmmoguschiy:
The problem is that you are not able to make a profit, but you can't make a profit if you don't have the right amount of time to do it.
It is strange then, when I did the casting from the account, it was the same, only in the opposite direction.

mmmoguschiy:
Well then where to dig I'll show you - I'll give you an example of one of the disqualified contestants:

The author should like it - it's just the kind of gui clicks and 3-5 second delays.

Note the percentage of deposit growth
clearly a robot =)

Myth63:
clearly a robot =)
Of course. Manually opening several trades in one minute and on different instruments is not going to work.

Myth63:
clearly a robot =)
We can say this guy actually cheated forex - he won in a similar contest by gaining about 8000%. And not a small amount of money!
Reason: