Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 32

server:
And all the time, not only do you manage to "twist others around" :)
Others who?

jyiv:
I've withdrawn a maximum of $250 in one payment.
After verification, no problem, in my opinion anyone will withdraw.

jyiv:
The profits are paid out I have personally checked and repeatedly.
So does this scheme work?

Alexey:
Well do you think you could take advantage of it. There are a couple of brokerage companies with an hour difference between opening and closing.
So there are no options. We need them to open at the same time, but one should slow down on the gap.

MIG32:
So, does this scheme work?

When he started this thread, he promised to show how it works, but he still wants to show me all kinds of screenshots! If he had monitored a real account, he would have watched it for a month ........

So far I see less than a month lost on the demo https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/78459

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Optionjyiv
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Optionjyiv
  • Ivan Morhun
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Optionjyiv для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

MIG32:
There are no options. We need them to open at the same time, but one should slow down on the gap.
If you know which way the gap will go, you can play with it. If you know which way the gap will go, you can play with it.

MIG32:
So does this scheme work?
Of course it works, that's what we're talking about. Just don't get cocky.

server:

When he started this thread, he promised to show how it works, but he still wants to show me all kinds of screenshots! If he had monitored a real account, he would have watched it for a month ........

So far I see less than a month lost on the demo https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/78459

I don't know why I use real account, I just used options, I was both curious and bored, that's the result.I have a question for you the server you are connected in any way with the Grand? I advise everyone who doesn't regret 1 $ to try it and I'm not running an ad campaign here .If somebody fails to succeed write in the grid that I lied.

I am also against this kind of earning, I publish it so that such brokerage companies are shut down or somehow correct their mistakes.

jyiv:
I've been trading with real money I'm not trading now as I'm not at home and I'm staying as a guest where I have no PC and I'm staying as a guest because I'm at home and there's a war.I have a question for you the server you are connected in any way with the Grand? I advise everyone to try it who is not sorry for $ 1 the more so I do not create an advertising campaign here .If anyone does not succeed write in the grid that I lied.
I replied in person
Reason: