Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 26

SAASA_IVANOV:
Forex is a cheat, a top class gambler. Just don't use "his" tools-a pack of cards. I.e. throw out all the indicators.

You're telling the truth.)

server:

Now you're not fooling anyone, it's all out in the open :)

PS. Naive :)

I'll try. There are weaknesses everywhere. It's interesting when they know and can't do anything about it.

jyiv:

Hello.

I am interested in this question, where do the quotes come from in MetaTrader. I have searched the whole Internet and have not found an answer to this question.

I searched all over the Internet, I have not found an answer to these questions. Is it possible to cheat forex?

I wonder what is meant by "cheat"? like, take all the money and go to another planet? they are not useful to you there)))

But if you want to get quotes before they appear in MT4, try eSignals or Thompson Reuters signals. Of course they are paid.

Usually, quotes are provided by information agencies, that is, if you take them directly from them, they will appear in your terminal before they go through the MQ server system.

Approximately 2 seconds for the delay.

If your broker will reveal the quote provider to you, you can contact the provider directly.

Simply put, if you are a surgeon and an operation is to be performed, the instruments must be ready. So does the trader.

Another option to earn in Forex is to become a broker. But that is another story.

elugovoy:

I wonder what is meant by "cheat"? like take all your money and go to another planet? you won't need it there)))

I do not have time to read all of 26 pages, but if you want to get quotes before they appear in MT4, try eSignals or Thompson Reuters signals. Of course they are paid.

Usually, quotes are provided by information agencies, that is, if you take them directly from them, they will appear in your terminal before they go through the MQ server system.

Approximately 2 seconds for the delay.

If your broker will reveal the quote provider to you, you can contact the provider directly.

Simply put, if you are a surgeon and an operation is to be performed, the instruments must be ready. So does the trader.

Another option to earn in Forex is to become a broker. But that is another story.

Yes, thank you it is interesting, of course. But everything is much easier.

jyiv:
Yes thank you that's interesting of course. But it's a lot simpler than that.
DDoS attack on broker's server? :)))

elugovoy:
DDoS attack on broker's server ? :)))
I have found two different charts, one of them slows down for 3 - 5 seconds when I see the news.I had to withdraw my money and switched to another broker. I think I found M...S. I have been working with him for a year now.

jyiv:
I'm against cheating broker because I sit on the Forex market and I try to earn money honestly. But I ran into a problem. I opened two different charts, one of them slows down for 3 to 5 seconds when there's news.I had to withdraw my money and switch to another broker. I think I found M...S. I have been working with him for about a year now and now I look at the slow chart with the same problem.
If you do not go to ESN, you will still be slow :)

jyiv:
As for the position of the broker, I'm against cheating as I sit on the Forex market and I try to earn money honestly. But I ran into a problem when I opened two different charts, one of them stopped for 3 to 5 seconds when I got the news.I had to withdraw my money and switched to another broker. I think I found M...S. I have been working with him for a year now.

Well, here's the answer: one is slowing down and the other is already showing where it's going. We open an order on the first one.

newdigital:

the man's got a point!) it's true that it's all been over for a long time...but it's good for everyone to see

it was an evening...

read the thread, had a laugh... :-D

You should not send the boy to lectures, but to physics class :-D

REMEMBER WHAT YOU WERE TAUGHT AT SCHOOL :-D

Just kidding - the speed of light is what? That's right 299 thousand kilometres per second! What is the length of the equator? 40,000 kilometres. Then we go back to elementary school and learn the operation of division. 300,000 divided by 40,000 is 7.5. Remember what all Internet communications on Earth are made of? That's right - fibre optics. Now turn on the grey matter and apply the knowledge. What conclusion can be drawn from all this? Correct - an optical signal can circle our globe along the equator 7.5 times in 1 second!
Information in a computer is processed very, very fast. And even if you add here even the most incredible data processing time, it hardly comes close to a 3 second delay!!!

Nevertheless, I myself am very, very interested in this question. And lately I am actively researching it. So if anyone has any interesting ideas - do not hesitate to share))
Reason: