Get the credits out now, before there is a legal ban on e-money transactions! - page 4

newdigital:
no, why? 17 thousand a year (for 2014) as mandatory payments, but if there is revenue (and programmers always have it) - then these 17 can be included in the 6% ... you get taxes of 6 to 7% of revenues.

from one of the forums on 19-12-2012:"From next year, the amount of payments to the pension fund for individual entrepreneurs will more than double.It is planned that the payment will be based on two minimum wages rather than one as at present.

So, 2 x 5205 x 26% x 12 = 32,479.20 - we get the amount of the fixed payment to the Pension Fund in 2013. Add the MHI contribution which is also paid to the Pension Fund, 5205 x 5.1% x 12 = 3,185.46. Total: 35,664.66 for 2013. In 2014, the premium will be calculated on the basis of two and a half minimum wages, and in 2015 - on the basis of three minimum wages.
That is, they have decided to patch the holes in the pension fund by our own efforts, without any indexation on income.

This is a significant burden for small businesses, given that on top of this fixed payment comes a quarterly tax and a heap of costs."

maybe i'm behind the times ))

sanyooooook:
Maybe I don't understand it either, but it seems there's an annual fee of ~35,000 rubles.
Yeah. And you also have to feed the pension fund - every year they shake you down. And the extra hassle with all the tax returns. It's a pain in the ass...

newdigital:
No, why? 17 thousand a year (for 2014) as obligatory payments, but if there is revenue (and programmers always have it) - these 17 can be included in 6% ... It's 6 to 7% of the revenues.
The pension fund is 36,000, plus reports to the same place, plus tax returns and a lot of other paperwork, is it worth it?

newdigital:

Maybe I don't understand something, so sorry ... but what's easier

• Paying 6% tax on all inbound plus social security - totals somewhere around 7% (webmoney with anonymous kiwi is probably more than 6% if you make it),

Geez. You pay taxes too?

deskipper:
The pension fund is 36,000 I think, plus reports to the same, plus tax returns and lots of other paperwork, is it worth it?
No, it's not worth it. You get into debt like hell...

17k for 2014. And this mandatory amount (per year) can come in at 6%. For example,

• got 100 quid on papal,
  • one click transferred this to my ruble bank account (no foreign exchange control and SWO),
  • paid 6% - which included part of the compulsory 17 - for example - paid 4% (was 6%) + 2% (part of the 17)

and that's it...

If IE does not work (no revenue for the year), then 17k is a mandatory payment (if IE does not work - then there is no 6%, and these 17 are no longer included in that 6%). Then it is bad.

newdigital:

17k for 2014. And this mandatory amount (per year) can come in at 6%. For example,

• i got 100 quid on pepal,
  • One click transferred it to my ruble account at the bank (no foreign exchange control and SWO),
  • paid 6% - which included part of the compulsory 17 - for example - paid 4% (was 6%) + 2% (part of the 17)

and that's it ...

If IE does not work (no revenue for the year), then 17k is a mandatory payment (if IE does not work - then there is no 6%, and these 17 are no longer included in that 6%). Then it is bad.

anunnah, let's go to bitcoins )

ZS: my head is already hurting from these calculations, and there's money to give ))

deskipper:
The pension fund is 36,000 in my opinion, plus reports to the same, plus declarations to the tax office and lots of other stuff, is it worth it?

No paperwork and no accounting at all. Once a year, send a report to the tax office by post with notification - that's it.

===========

I do not understand how you programmers, who have a steady income from your profession - and go down various complicated paths, like webmoney, etc. ... Even if you go offshore, you have to pay more than the Russian taxes for a sole proprietorship.

Of course, if you have a "truck there and a truck there" and a staff, then yes...

newdigital:

No paperwork and no accounting at all. Once a year, send a report to the tax office by post with notification - that's it.

===========

I do not understand how you programmers, who have a steady income from your profession - and go down various complicated paths, like webmoney, etc. ... Even if you go offshore, you have to pay more than Russian taxes for a sole proprietorship.

Of course, if you have a "truck there - truck there" and a staff - then yes ...

Why is webmoney a complicated way to go? You can withdraw to the bank for small amounts and no one will pull you over the edge.

the small stuff ... and if it's not petty it's 13% tax (if not a sole proprietorship) ... And constantly waiting to be yanked ...

And if I own a sole proprietorship - I gave them 6% and the rest I transferred to a plastic card (all online, without getting up from the chair), and I can walk around town with a banner and not be afraid ... because the state doesn't need anything from me except taxes... and I don't need anything from the state...

Well ... It's easier for everyone.

Reason: