Taxes - page 5

The question seems to have arisen after "A trader was executed in China".

There is no need to pay taxes. Withdrawing money is always accompanied by significant losses, especially in cash. At my 70% per annum, 2 months (or more) work for the banking system.

A simple way;

WMZ--->WMR, (with WMZ not to stick out). We pay: the phone, the net, etc., we buy inete that can and should be (losses up to 5%), we take a loan from the bank and service it (the loss of interest + 3%). If you are very steep and you do not have enough daily limit purse, open another wallet, + Yandex-money, RBK-money,

There are other ways, nobody will tell you about them openly.

Maybe there are some that I do not know.

If your brokerage company is registered as a game, which we do not advertise, you just have a winnings, which are not taxed, and you are a player in the role of "trader" in the online game.

Sta2066 >>:

Вопрос видимо возник после"В Китае казнили трейдера".

Платить налоги нестоит.Вывод денег всегда сопровождается значительными потерями.А в наличные тем более. При моих 70% годовых,2 месяца (или больше ) работаю на банковску систему.А если налоги?

Простой способ;

WMZ--->WMR,(с в WMZ не высовываться). Платим : телефон, инет и т.д.,покупаем в инете что можно и нужно( потери до 5%),берем в банке кредит и обслуживаем его( потери -процент кредита + 3%) .Если вы сильно крутой и вам не хватает дневного лимита кошелька,откройте еще кошелек,+ яндекс -деньги,RBK -мани,

Есть еще способы.Их открыто никто не расскажет.

Наверно есть и которых я не знаю.

Если ваш ДЦ зарегистрирован как игровой,что перед нами не афишируется,то имеем просто выигрыш,который налогом не облагается,а вы игрок в роли "трейдер"в онлайн- игре.

This has always been an issue for traders as far as I know...

Of course you can bend the rules, sometimes there's no way around it.

But! For example, we won't write our application/resume/application form without any blanks.

;)))) otherwise we'll never get a job until we retire...

It's the same with the tax.

As long as we are dealing with petty cash through the EFT, we can and should forget about the rules.

However, everything will change with the arrival of serious amounts of income...

Sta2066 писал(а) >>

There is no need to pay taxes.

There are other ways. No one will tell you openly.

There are probably ways I don't know.

There's another great way-- pay your taxes and sleep well.

Swetten писал(а) >>

There's another awesome way to do it - pay your taxes and sleep well.

Especially if you register as a sole proprietorship under the simplified tax system, you only have to pay 6%.

Is all the hassle of tax evasion with an unknown outcome worth the 6%?

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Especially if you register as a sole proprietorship under the simplified tax system, you only pay 6%.

Especially if you appoint a DC as your tax agent and don't bother with it at all. I'm not so sure about the sole proprietorship and 6%.

Is all the hassle of tax evasion with an unknown outcome worth the 6%?

It's worth it, it's worth it. Especially if you appoint DC as your tax agent and not to worry about it at all.

goldtrader >>:

Особенно если зарегистрироваться как ИП по упрощёнке, то платить всего-то 6%.

СтОит ли весь гемор по уходу от налогов с неизвестным исходом этих 6% ?

It won't work...

and here's why.

;)

kombat писал(а) >>

It won't work...

and here's why.

;)

Look up the type of business on the list of IPs...??????????

Go to a tax inspector, preferably someone you know and in private.

a) If the money is big and you're there, you should see a doctor.

b) If you do not have a lot of money and you come to the doctor, then you should see a doctor.

Tell me, someone tell me how he paid his taxes.

If your (as well as my) DC takes 10 quid, you are on the game server. How to withdraw from there is a separate topic.

http://www.forex-bcs.ru/company/taxes.asp

Sta2066 >>:

Найдите в перечне ИП такой вид деятельности...??????????

Придите к н.инспектору,лучше знакомому и приватно.

а)если бабки серьезные и вы пришли,то вам к врачу.

б)если бабки мелкие и вы пришли,то вам к врачу.

Раскажите, кто нибудь, как он уплатил налоги.

Если ваш (как и мой ) ДЦ принимает 10 баксов,то вы на игровом сервере .Как выводить оттуда отдельная тема.

A sole proprietorship is not needed for "tailgating" and "trading", but to become an entrepreneur, such as a shoemaker.

Therefore, in addition to trading, or rather investing temporarily free funds, he will need

I'm not regretting it... I'm going to do my main business, sewing slippers, for example...

By the way, investing surplus funds is also allowed for JSCs.

SZS: The issue of tax for me personally has long been resolved.

And as an ordinary natural person and without all the twists and turns.

I gave up the path of a joint-stock company or a sole proprietorship almost without starting... and I don't regret it...

ZS2: However, there are still some plans for JSC...

Sta2066 >>:

Если ваш (как и мой ) ДЦ принимает 10 баксов,то вы на игровом сервере .Как выводить оттуда отдельная тема.

Don't mess with people's minds!

kombat писал(а) >>

Don't mess with people's minds!

Why don't you just tell them...

More details... Like I'm getting a certificate from the D.C., etc. That's what they're asking.