Withdrawal from webmoney - page 21

Karputov Vladimir:
Has anybody thought about legalisation? A private entrepreneur?

In general terms, you need to open a PE under the simplified tax system and register a special account with the bank. Then there are two options: either pay 15% of the balance of trade in this account, but you will need to still prove that the costs of the account are related to entrepreneurial activities (we simply do not have such expenses), or just pay 6% and do not bother. You will also need to make contributions to the Pension Fund and Social Security. It is also likely to have to add themselves to a friend of any accountant for 3-5 trillion rubles per month, because some reports to the tax office still have to.

You can read about it here: https://firmmaker.ru/stat/nalogovie-news/152-usn_ip_6

The cost of an accountant is not even 500p a year. An accountant works 15 minutes a year. Simplified.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

In general terms, you need to open a PE under the simplified tax system and register a special account with the bank. Then there are two options: either pay 15% of the balance of trade in this account, but you will still need to prove that the costs of the account are related to entrepreneurial activities (we have no such expenses), or just pay 6% and do not bother. You will also need to make contributions to the Pension Fund and Social Security. It is also likely that you will have to add yourself as a friend to some accountant for 3-5k a month, because you will still have to submit some reports to the tax authorities.

Registered as a sole proprietorship with the tax system STS. Tax of 5%. Myself fill out tax returns every quarter (there's nothing complicated at all) and send them via the electronic system. Every year I pay to the Social Security Fund. Since 2014, these contributions have become obligatory, I did not pay them before.

Any schoolboy can do an IE report on the simplified tax system6 in 5 minutes.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
The cost of an accountant does not stretch to 500 rubles. a year. An accountant works 15 minutes a year. Simplified system.

You tell her that. A normal accountant does not want to receive less than 50-60 thousand roubles a month. And that's a minute to pull 15-20 simplified taxpayers a month. You know how in one parable: for the knock of a hammer - $ 1, for the knowledge of where to knock this hammer - $ 10 000

p/s/ But you are right of course. You could do the reporting yourself. This is really not so difficult (when you have a hand full).

Mikhail Sergeev:
Any schoolboy can do an IE report on the simplified tax system6 in five minutes.
You don't say. There are nuances. For example pension arrears. Inexperienced accountant can make a mistake. Been there, done that.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
You don't say. There are nuances. Pension arrears, for example. Inexperienced accountants can make mistakes. I've been through this.
You can just call the tax office yourself sometimes and ask if there have been any changes on these or those items. I do this just in case, as well as once faced with the unexpected. )

Vasiliy Sokolov:

p/s/ but you're right of course. You could do the reports yourself. It's really not that hard (when you've got your hands full).

With electronic declarations, everything is automated. All you have to do is enter your data once, and then simply fill in the boxes with the income for the specified period.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

You tell her that. A normal accountant does not want to receive less than 50-60 thousand roubles a month. And that's a minute to pull 15-20 simplified taxpayers a month. You know how in one parable: for the knock of a hammer - $ 1, for the knowledge of where to knock this hammer - $ 10 000

p/s/ But you are right of course. You could do the reporting yourself. It's really not so difficult (when you have a hand).

Did your accountant tell you that?

Anatoli Kazharski:
You can just call the tax office yourself sometimes and ask if there have been any changes on such and such items. I do this just in case, as I also once encountered a surprise. )
Nah. I'd rather hang myself or drown myself.)