How to pay taxes on forex - page 4

elibrarius:

Losses from previous years definitely cannot be set off as a sole proprietorship or a legal entity. Although I'm not an accountant.... maybe there are some tricks...

In my opinion, the only way is to prove the analogy with a bank deposit, deposits can be returned after 5 years and the tax office will not accept it as income. But you need a very good lawyer... Logically, the analogy with a bank is direct. But you have to draw up everything and prove it legally.

Lawyers... you're just telling me things I didn't know.... together we are strong....

elibrarius:
Hello,

I've been wondering how to pay my taxes properly.

There are two main options:

1) As an individual 13% tax
2) Start a sole proprietorship (STS, type of taxation "income") and pay 6%.

If you are a physical entity, everything is more or less clear. 13% without any variations.

I am already a sole proprietorship USN 6% without employees.

1) If the broker will transfer payments to a personal account (not a sole proprietorship account), can I pay 6% as a sole proprietorship instead of 13% on personal income tax?

2) Another question, how do I avoid taxing my own refunds? For example, I transferred 1,000 T.R. to a broker, and returned 1,100 T.R. And returned 1100 m. rubles. Of these 1000 Tp is my own money, and the profit is only 100 Tp. The tax office will not ask for 6% of all receipts on the account (i.e. from the 1100 tp). How do I prove that the tax should be calculated from RUR 100? After all, expenses for a sole proprietorship under the "income" type of taxation are not taken into account. But there is a certain analogy with a bank deposit, I am not paying tax on my own money by closing the deposit, but only on interest exceeding 18.25% per annum.

Follow this link to read about the experience of opening a sole proprietorship account for forex. On the same website about opening a current account for forex.

http://like-to-trade.ru/kak-ya-stal-ip-na-forex/

Евгений:

Follow this link to read about the experience of opening a sole proprietorship forex account. On the same website about opening a current account for forex.

I'm studying the fund, the risks there are a lot less even for beginners... any beginner can make some money after forex...

Евгений:

Follow this link to read about the experience of opening a sole proprietorship forex account. On the same website about opening a current account for forex.

I think this will be useful for those who want to open a sole proprietorship. I did it that way.

For me, the main issue now is

2) How to avoid taxation of my own funds...

So far the best option is to switch to "income minus expenditure" and pay 15% of it.

But!

If for example will go well and will earn more than 200% a year, then 15% will be unprofitable to pay. Because the initial investment will be 1 time, which should be returned with minimal tax costs.

I think the best option is to open IP at 15% - to withdraw the invested money and leave the profits with the broker, then switch to 6% and then pay tax only on the withdrawal of profits.

I.e. enter the million, trade it during the year and for example earned another million, the total by the end of the year we have 2 million. You withdraw 1 million. The tax return shows:

Expenses = 1 million (confirm the bank statement, which will indicate the transfer of money to the broker + contract with the broker, preferably on paper and with a stamp. But now I think all the brokers are working only on contracts-offers)
earnings = 1 mln. (which you took out also in the statement there is).
Taxable base (income minus expenses) = 1-1 = 0.

Tax = 0.

There is 1 million left in the broker's account. At which we trade next year. Although it is better to withdraw a little more, still need to pay about 24 rubles to the FIU.

At the end of the year we write a statement about the transition to the type of taxation "income" and the next year with all the proceeds on the account we pay 6%.

Note that the type of taxation can only be changed once a year from 1st of January. By default, all the newly opened IEs are assigned the "income minus expenses" type.

It is also important to bring out the primary attachment in the same year, as expenses from previous years cannot be taken into account in the current year (although I am not sure, it may be possible, but it is more complicated).

For me, unfortunately, it is too late, I am already on "income" 6%. And I will only be able to change it next year. Although there is an option to close the IP, pay the tax in full for the current part of the year and re-open in a week with the right type of taxation... a little more expensive and longer, but probably will work.

Note: I think this is how you can work with foreign brokers, as ours, being tax agents, themselves at the end of the year will withhold and pay for you 13% tax on personal income tax. Foreign brokers have their own problems: if there is a withdrawal in roubles, then fine, but if only in currency, then you have to open a foreign currency account + a transit account. When you receive the money, you have to exchange it into roubles, and if the amount exceeds $5,000, you have to draw up a transaction passport... If you withdraw $4900 each, there will be less red tape. You will also need to calculate the difference in exchange rates on the day the money enters the transit account and at the moment of exchange into roubles. If the exchange rate is more favourable, you will also have to pay tax on this small profit. In general, currency control is a separate song).

On the other hand, if you make a withdrawal to a personal account, then probably currency control will not cling. However, this is my assumption, maybe it will.

Евгений:

The link indicates options and securities. The link indicates options and securities. Forex is not related to it, there is no law for it. The contracts with the brokerage company say something like "betting". Then you have to trade through a***i-broker, for one thing it will be like a tax agent.

elibrarius:

So far I've only lost money on forex (( But hope springs eternal... That's why I'm interested. Maybe I will find a successful strategy...

If you happen to fart????

it's simple, yes or no... it's about manual trading.....

robot... you know,if you want more,you lose.

normal annual return is 100-160% with minimal risk.

If you want more... The risks will increase many times over.

Rorschach:
The link indicates options and securities. Forex is not one of them, there is no law on it at all. Contracts with a brokerage company have something like "betting" in them. Then you have to trade through an A***i-broker, for one thing it will be like a tax agent.
If I understand correctly, options are mentioned in OKVED, which must be indicated when registering a sole proprietorship. It does not limit the trader in the choice of instruments at work. Forex brokers with foreign registration are not tax agents for Russian residents. Alpari broker does not seem to be opening any new accounts at the moment.

elibrarius:
Hello,

I've been wondering how to pay my taxes properly.

The main options are 2:

1) as a natural person - 13%
2) Start a sole proprietorship (STS, type of taxation - "income") and pay 6%.

If you are a natural person, everything is more or less clear. 13% without any variations.

I am already a sole proprietorship USN 6% without employees.

1) If the broker will transfer payments to a personal account (not a sole proprietorship account), can I pay 6% as a sole proprietorship instead of 13% on personal income tax?

2) Another question, how do I avoid taxing my own refunds? For example, I transferred 1,000 T.R. to a broker, and returned 1,100 T.R. And returned 1100 m. rubles. Of these 1000 Tp is my own money, and the profit is only 100 Tp. The tax office will not ask for 6% of all receipts on the account (i.e. from the 1100 tp). How do I prove that the tax should be calculated from RUR 100? After all, expenses for a sole proprietorship under the "income" type of taxation are not taken into account. But there is a certain analogy with a bank deposit, I'm not paying tax on my own money by closing the deposit, but only on interest exceeding 18.25% per annum.

6% - monthly, this is a payment to the FSZN (at least we have in Tajikistan), if you form a sole proprietorship, regardless of the wage fund;

13% - income tax on payroll, more simply, on wages or personal income tax.

Therefore, paying 6% does not exempt you from paying 13% income tax if you set up a sole proprietorship and accrue your wages, these are different things. If you do not accrue a wage, you can limit yourself to paying 6% FSTT. In addition, IEs pay income tax (here - 6% of income from a business, shop or other object of enterprise + 1% of income to the pension fund, the total - 7% of income or income tax (25 -30%) in other countries)

But I think the best option and no headaches is to work with a profit, pay 13% and sleep well. But, the very possibility of working steadily at a profit, at least in Forex, is problematic.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

But, the very possibility of working steadily at a profit, at least in Forex, is problematic.

Yes! The main thing is to make money... and you can pay taxes on what you earn

At least in Tajikistan ... Payment of 6% does not exempt from paying 13%

I was a sole proprietorship (Russia) for 5 years as a freelance programmer and only paid 6%. All the money of a sole proprietorship without employees (for the RF) is already his personal funds - just transferred to his personal card or directly withdrawn from the account of the sole proprietorship at the bank's cashier's office. I did not pay any 13% personal income tax and the tax office has not made any claims.

What confuses me most about the 15% scheme with "income minus expenses" is

Expenses = 1 million (confirm the bank statement indicating the transfer of money to the broker + contract with the broker, preferably on paper and stamped. But now I think all brokers work only on agreements-offers)
I worked only with contracts on paper. I have no experience in confirming expenses - a contract-offer. The question is: Has anybody from forum participants did it? Share your experiences.

The topic is interesting and relevant in the light of new legislation.

What I want to say is this:

1. a sole proprietorship cannot carry out entrepreneurial activities from personal accounts (other bank accounts) opened not on the sole proprietorship but belonging to an individual. The income received in such accounts will be subject to personal income tax, not STS.

2. When registering an IE does not automatically receive the USN - must be attached to the registration application.

3. A sole proprietorship cannot trade in a DT (no idea how).

4. Transaction passport is opened for the contract, so the total amount of income under the contract will be monitored.

5. Foreign brokers, unless it is a kitchen, usually withhold the equivalent of personal income tax under the law of their country - this does not exempt you from paying personal income tax in the RF.

6. You need a duly certified broker's report to receive the personal income tax deduction, to pay tax only on profits.

7. If the purpose of payment says "refund by agreement", then in my opinion there is a chance in court to prove that it was not income but your funds returned, but to do this you need to prove that they were received by the DC. Seeing as how the money comes through the pads, this will be difficult to do.

Conclusion - a large depot is more profitable and safer to trade in the RF.