Examples: Meta COT Project - New Horizons for CFTC Report Analysis in MetaTrader 4

New article Meta COT Project - New Horizons for CFTC Report Analysis in MetaTrader 4 has been published:

The article is about the use of CFTC report data (Open Interest) in MetaTrader. The article describes the proposed META COT project in details, shows how to load and process the necessary information. The Expert Advisor included into the project will help us analyze the effectiveness of the concept presented in the article. Finally, we'll draw some conclusions and offer useful suggestions.

Author: Vasiliy Sokolov

Wow!! It was a dream now it comes True. I dont know how to Thank you Василий Соколов .

Hello,

Very interesting article. Thanks a lot.

I couldn't find all the code you are talking about, especially the cotlib. Is it normal?

Best regards,

Stéphane.

slaruaz:

Hello,

I couldn't find all the code you are talking about. Is it normal?

Best regards,

Stéphane.

Please download and extract the archive file attached to the article (MetaCOT.zip).

Then follow the instructions of readme!!!.txt.

Quantum:
slaruaz:

Hello,

Best regards,

Stéphane.

Please download and extract the archive file attached to the article (MetaCOT.zip).

I thank you for your help but the link MetaCOT.zip leads me, in facts to MetaCOT.zip.html wich is the articales main page.
Please help

slaruaz:
Quantum:
slaruaz:

Hello,

Best regards,

Stéphane.

I thank you for your help but the link MetaCOT.zip leads me, in facts to MetaCOT.zip.html wich is the articales main page.
Please help
OK I understand what's going on: The link does not work from a Mac (I tried from 2 different macs) BUT IT WORKS FROM A PC...

No CSV files is generated any clue? I followed the instruction in the README file though!!!!

Hello,

Please, help me? In no.8 instructions of readme, where I can download files of reports under futures and options in format CSV??

Thanx's

Best regards,

Adv.

czelenx:

Hello,

Please, help me? In no.8 instructions of readme, where I can download files of reports under futures and options in format CSV??

You should download file in format SCV. These files have ".txt" extension on link: http://cftc.gov/marketreports/commitmentsoftraders/CFTC009781.html

Mql5DestroyedMe:
No CSV files is generated any clue? I followed the instruction in the README file though!!!!
What writes a script MetaCOT Script Build?

I used the Build Script, but still no CSV files are generated!!
Reason: