Do you think you can order a profitable EA from market session in mql5.com? - page 3

I don't compound because I want Stop out risk to go down. Every little bit of profit will help me to survive some serious fluctuations.

Those 100% is just absolute minimum for me to attend FX. I expect faster returns. I can only go in under 100 if there pop up some kinda statistically and logically correct values that can me promise me my expectations and let use credit.

CeleronS:

EURUSD can't go both ways in same time, so if eur or usd decides to make big move there always be other pair half that is checking in profit orders . Ok I won't talk deeper about that cuz thats can dmg. my intellectual property.  (Probably already has :D)

About protection idea:

Thats kinda neat idea. But I have to test my broker speed first.

On daily basis multicrr holds open 50 orders on average. If market go mental and I got "minus starting balance" situation (That will be like 200 orders alive.) - that will be crazy hard to close in short time even for EA :D.  I'm just afraid that market will eat up everything before EA will be able to close everything down.

Remember, when market goes mental everybody trades like their pants are on fire and that means brokers will be very busy. If it can provide 1close/second thats ok - takes me only 3.3minutes. But if it goes like 1close/5sec it will be 16.6Min and that just can be too late. :)

On topic now!

Mr codeidea whats is your experience with EA's that's available in market?

I am learn for 4 years, the EA still under writing , now all trade is manual,it is not easy for EA working like an human, I think there is no use which the EA under the market .

I have known plenty of people who said they have made money with EA's. But i have only ever met two of them, face to face. They were both lying, i humiliated both of them and it was very satisfying. That’s what drives a lot of this industry; fantasy, self-delusion and barefaced lies. They see a chart one day and think they can beat the market... the market beats them and they can’t handle it, then they lie, to themselves and to everyone else, until a whole industry rises out of a huge pile of b***s***. Its the classic ego trap, and it destroys their minds; they waste their lives looking for patterns in randomness in the hope it will make them rich, and it just eats them.

I have been trying to trade now for over 6 years, and i still cant make consistent profits, and 100% of times have blown my accounts. Of course i will try again because im a fool. But that is my problem.

Are you a fool to believe that someone would sell a trading method that could turn him or her into a billionaire in a month, or a year, or even a decade? The short answer is yes, you are. The long answer is yes, you are.

Aaronsebaronse:

I have known plenty of people who said they have made money with EA's. But i have only ever met two of them, face to face. They were both lying, i humiliated both of them and it was very satisfying. That’s what drives a lot of this industry; fantasy, self-delusion and barefaced lies. They see a chart one day and think they can beat the market... the market beats them and they can’t handle it, then they lie, to themselves and to everyone else, until a whole industry rises out of a huge pile of b***s***. Its the classic ego trap, and it destroys their minds; they waste their lives looking for patterns in randomness in the hope it will make them rich, and it just eats them.

I have been trying to trade now for over 6 years, and i still cant make consistent profits, and 100% of times have blown my accounts. Of course i will try again because im a fool. But that is my problem.

Are you a fool to believe that someone would sell a trading method that could turn him or her into a billionaire in a month, or a year, or even a decade? The short answer is yes, you are. The long answer is yes, you are.

So well said.  Consistency is very hard.  Welcome to the merry band of fools. 

Got 1st causality! USDHUF.

Poor thing just kept on going wrong way without any rough swings. But in multicurrency signal usdhuf pair is still going on. Lets see how it will work out!

PLUS I made all of single pair signals FREE for subscription.

TalonTrader:
So well said.  Consistency is very hard.  Welcome to the merry band of fools. 

TT, partly agree, you can bet your boots though there is such an EA that can make 100% profit, the reason, If I had such a one and would not show it on here is "copying", my Indicator is in the market and you can see it work on "demo", there are clever users who can easily copy this and it would not stop there, it may take time but they would get there.

What could be missing here is the definition of what is expected from an EA, as with all trading you will get losses, these have to be capped and the profits left to run (maybe a little contradiction in there), how many losses until profit? well this and what profit loss ration is the million dollar question.

Reason: