refund for a dead signal - page 9

I support the idea, as a provider, that every subscriber can cancel a subscription at any time if he has not received a single signal, but the penalty should be, say, 5-10% (if it is done ahead of time). If no trades are executed during the subscription period, the money will be fully refunded to the Subscriber without any penalties. I think that would be fair.

pfsignal_com:
I support the idea, as a provider, that every subscriber can cancel a subscription at any time if he has not received a single signal, but the penalty should be, say, 5-10% (if it is done ahead of time). If no trades are executed during the subscription period, the money will be fully refunded to the Subscriber without any penalties. That seems to be a fair way of looking at it.
And if a subscriber pays only for a week (it's also possible), and you trade in the middle term (or waiting for market entry), you can impress an inexperienced investor (this is unlikely ! For their 20$ they will disseminate in their feedback, or will multiply such threads). If you are a subscriber, you can get a fine, but we, as signal providers, will be outraged - how come there were open positions, and the subscriber has already got something in sync?

In principle, the vendor has committed, has not traded yet, but is already here and promises to continue)) - I think the use this thread to think about how to do the next time, I support the fact that the subscriber should have the right to unsubscribe, provided that not a single transaction from the signal

server:
If you trade in mid-term (or wait for market entry) you can inspire an inexperienced investor with something (unlikely! for their $20 they will trash it in comments, or there will be a lot of such threads). As a subscriber you will be punished, and we, as signal providers, will be outraged - how come there were open positions and subscriber got something in sync?
We are talking about no activity on the account. If there is activity on the account, it is normal and there are opened mid- and long-term positions.

igal4443:
I think you should use this thread to think about what to do next time, I believe subscribers should have the right to unsubscribe provided no trades have been done by the signal!

Have you at least understood as an investor that there can be different situations and that investing is a risk - we have been racking our brains for a year and a half now - how good it would be for your subscribers :) We have been thinking here for a year and a half - it would be nice for your subscribers :) And how much blood the Metakvots have sucked - not just by litres but by tons! (I am not being sarcastic) I wonder if you also care about us ????. We cannot play one-way!

PS. It is very good that your provider has arrived! I would like to repeat that we are signal providers, we are very interested in working in the long run (and I think our subscribers share our interests too!).

the website has its 20% legitimate dealership. The site has fulfilled its contract - why penalise it? so the refund can be a maximum of 80%.

Better 50%, so the subscriber will choose a better provider.

Choose your provider carefully

Guys, I wanted to subscribe to a signal, but the signal closed before I could subscribe to it. Is it possible to withdraw money back, e.g. to Webmoney? (I couldn't find a quality signal with my broker for the same or less money)
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

smilecold:
Guys, I wanted to subscribe to a signal, but the signal closed before I could subscribe to it. Is it possible to withdraw money back, e.g. to Webmoney? (I could not find a quality signal with my broker for the same or less money)
Contact Service Desk

It seems to me that the author would be happy if trades were just executed and he does not understand that it is better not to execute trades than to fuck up the deposit. But he signed up for a signal, lost his deposit and is happy, because the provider worked). I wouldn't be surprised if some people do that out of spite)

Most likely the author of the giveaway will make a couple of trades as a distraction and it is not certain that they will be profitable, then the author of the thread will realise that before, while there was no trade, the capital was more secure.
Reason: